DM800 Extreme Modding...

especially blue LEDs, i go through loads of them :proud:

I was gonna wire up a bar of soap with blue leds spelling out 'Witchy', but I don't have enough blues. :(

Blue leds are sexy as fook.

:)

anyone know the exact power supply used?

I have been browsing here, and thinks its an encapsulated TXL psu, but would be nice to know the exact model no.

Also with regards to the dm800 card reader - he uses a card reader from an older humax receiver. I have no old receiver i can just pull one out from, so i will have to buy one. Has anyone got one lying around, or anyone know where to get cheap parts like that?

I have been browsing here, and thinks its an encapsulated TXL psu, but would be nice to know the exact model no.

Also with regards to the dm800 card reader - he uses a card reader from an older humax receiver. I have no old receiver i can just pull one out from, so i will have to buy one. Has anyone got one lying around, or anyone know where to get cheap parts like that?

it's a smargo m8.

smartgo.jpg

it's a smargo m8.

Nooo... not that one.... The other one.... The one which actually connects to the internal cardreader of the dm800 to with a little ribbon cable! He said its from an old humx, but i need an alternative!

Have a look at these pics, its the one on the bottom

130-2.jpg

132.jpg

They used to do the mods to dream 500 boxes LED,S etc years ago i,m sure i posted some pics a long time ago

Hi, all
I´m finally here ! DM800 Black Diamond is now equipped with a Sundtek Usb Dvb-Cable/ terrestial tuner. It´s working perfect. I´m now waiting for my ordered Usb Dvb S/S-2 tuner, also made by Sundtek.

Hi, all
I´m finally here ! DM800 Black Diamond is now equipped with a Sundtek Usb Dvb-Cable/ terrestial tuner. It´s working perfect. I´m now waiting for my ordered Usb Dvb S/S-2 tuner, also made by Sundtek.

Are you the guy that made that box?

If so great job m8 looks amazing.

Hi,
the exact model no. is: Traco Power TXL 060-0512DI
Rgds
Ine

Back