DM500C - Best Image(Firmware) for the DM500c Dreambox CLONE

Asif_Yaqoob

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to get my DM-500c up and running which I recently bought and have no previous experience with dreambox’s, so I would say I am an utter newbie.

What I would like to ask the more experienced members of the forum is that what is the best firmware (Image) for a DM-500C? And where can I get my hands on it? Any forwarding links will be much appreciated.

The ones I know about are, DK v1.1, DW v2.1, Neutrino and Gemini.....

There may be others which I don’t know about. So please can people who know what they are talking about tell me which is the best firmware for a DM-500C box. Please remember it’s a CLONE, and I have been told that some images are time bombs for clone dreambox’s....

I don’t know if it does but if it makes any difference I live in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK.

Thanks in advance for all replies and anyone who can help.
Thank You.

Read here mate, see if that helps and ellie's link to neorage post for install keys etc

Last edited by a moderator:
stay away from gemini even the deactivated one i have tried a few images and the best i found so far is niablo 0.8 maxvar jade is quite good but gemini have time bombs in them to stop clones im using that sat version hope this helps there is a site where you can get all the images check this site out
Dreambox Made in China OEM Forum - Forums powered by UBB.threads™

Thanks you to both of you for your replies...Cheers

P.S Thanks clicked for both of you for providing the links.

Back