Dm 800hd se dvb-s

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
When buying one how can you tell if its a clone or not, Seen these on Amazon for £125.not much info if there clones or not. And are they good boxes for the price?
Thanx

for original dm800se you will pay £400 for the clone £135 from china so 125 for is good price the clone is still a good box

for original dm800se you will pay £400 for the clone £135 from china so 125 for is good price the clone is still a good box

The company is still based in china i just had a look, not too sure what amazons policy is with 3rd party sellers as i have only ever used Amazon them selves and sellers within the UK

Thanx Bobby n Digi going to order 1 and see what i get . if its crap they can have it back as there not stating its a clone ,so i am covered by Amazons policy. i take it theres plenty of images out there for clones .

It will definitely be a clone at that price.

buy clone with sim A8P and you can put original image

Thanx Bobby n Digi going to order 1 and see what i get . if its crap they can have it back as there not stating its a clone ,so i am covered by Amazons policy. i take it theres plenty of images out there for clones .

Buy from a uk supplier.you may pay £20 more but you will have no worries if it goes pear shape.
on here there is a suggested seller list used by folks from here.I have used 2 uk suppliers in the past and i would recommend both.P.M me if you want the infomation

Sorted ordered a dm88 se with a sim a8p should be here next week cost £194 all together from a a supplier recommended by AJT thanx

Sorted ordered a dm88 se with a sim a8p should be here next week cost £194 all together from a a supplier recommended by AJT thanx

Thats about 50 quid dearer then from china m8,hope its a trustworthy seller :)

I bought from China, DM800se with Wifi +A8P £160, Original A8P £155 free shipping

The original dm800se do not have the circular fan vent on the top panel, whereas the dm800se clones do have the circular fan vent in the top panel.

Cdmt
Pimpi

Depends which UK supplier you buy from I know UK suppliers who's terms and conditions say that when you return an item under warranty they will ship it back to the manufacturer for repair and you will have to wait for it to be repaired and sent back.. I.e: the box gets sent back to China and you have to wait at least two weeks for a replacement...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Back