Disney Films

Dave Mckenzie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does any1 know where i can download the complete disney collection??

I was gona start buying them for my duaghter but i am not paying £20 for a dvd.

A friend of mine was telling me if ya look about on the net ya can download the complete collection as avi's which would be ideal cos ill just put em on my ps3 and presto.

Ive had a look and cant seem to find em, and torrents are so slow.

If any1 can help please let me know as im sure it will bring alot of joy to her.

Cheers

Dave

there used to be dvds with like 3 or 4 movies on at a time, they were on the newsgroups and torrents, but id have a scount on newzbin or binsearch, most should be on there mate

ya see i wouldnt have a clue how to start using newgroups, i had a look into it, but it just confused the hell out me (i tend to be a bit dosile when it comes to pcs etc)

its really easy mate, takes literally 2 mins from joining a hosting to downloading files. if u need any help mate pm me and ill b happy to help

Dave you need to download 1 Grabit 2 Quickpar both are free, you also need winrar.Make sure all 3 are installed on your computer first.Join a usenet news server i use astraweb $11 a month.Hitnews.eu used to give a 3 day free trial.When you have joined open grabit and put in the details news server name,user name and password.There are plenty of nzb sites,i use Merlins portal.nzb r us and nzb matrix.go on to one of these sites and download a file Grabit normally downloads. repairs if needed and puts the blocks back into one file,sometimes it doesn`t then you have to use Quickpar.give it a try if yoeu get stuck someone on here will help you.nzb matrix has all the disney films

well ive found ALL the films and they all on rapidshare (i have a premiem account with them) so ill use that.

thats the link if any1 wants em.

Thanks for ya help, ill have a look into this newsgroup thing

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dave Mckenzie dont want to be a killjoy but id edit your post and remove the link before a mod or admin does its against the rules......

add in your post "if anybody wants the link pm me" then you and this site are clean

Back