Dish Help

Richy-G

Inactive User
Reaction score
Last edited:
i would go to Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com and see what sats you can get from you house.

3pm footy isnt an easy thing to get, if your paying for card it can get very expensive.

the quality of the dish and lnb is also important, some of the cheap ones are not precise and are a waste of time

try searching for Triax TD88 dishes or Fracarro Penta dishes. they seem to be pretty good.

as for lnb go for a inverto black ultra, it seems to get good reviews.

i would go to Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com and see what sats you can get from you house.

3pm footy isnt an easy thing to get, if your paying for card it can get very expensive.

the quality of the dish and lnb is also important, some of the cheap ones are not precise and are a waste of time

try searching for Triax TD88 dishes or Fracarro Penta dishes. they seem to be pretty good.

as for lnb go for a inverto black ultra, it seems to get good reviews.

I downloaded dishpointer pro app for my android phone, These are the satellites It would appear I could pick up

53.0e through to 15.0w

I will have a look at those dishes you suggested also. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll throw something else into the mix here.

I wish I had kept my Sky mini dish and got my motorised added as extra, this is because I want to watch the football on a foreign sat in one room while the missus is watching Eastenders or some other crap in the other room and I can't move the dish from 28e without disturbing her.

In hindsight with a mini dish already erected I should have went for a two dish solution and bought the multi switch hardware to allow me to take the feeds from both dishes.

i had 1 meter sat setup from them they give you tm-2300 motor and faval dish etc them faval dishes are really good
i use them all time very good get ya items next day im going get there 1.2m faval setup soon
that setup get you all you need m8 get you 16e 4.8e thor 39e etc were all footy is

Do these require a cs sub or would I need to pay for card ?

Back