digivox xl help?????

jock

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys just woundering if anyone can help? ive got the firm type of digivox here all working great no problems,but have now got a newer xl type just plugged it in and it finds 190 odd channels but every channel is labled tv(that a string of numbers) not one channel is labled proply ie sky sports or mtv.is ths a image problem?or am i doing somthing wrong?

Hi there

I was wondering if you have found a solution to this problem I have identical issues started with epg time being way out of whack and all pay channels scrambled or bad channel I have rescanned several times tried factory setting then rescanned and reflsashed the box with a couple of different images I now have to do a manual scan to find all channels all are then labelled TV 1234 or similar and all pay channels display scrambled or bad channel.

Thanks for any help

Hi There

Just to update In trawling through other threads I found one that instructed me to go to system information in menu select ok then input 1004 on the remote control on the screen which opens ensure emu is set to on go to pay channel and wait for it to update only took a few seconds this got the channels working I am currently running a scan to resolve the guide channel label problem sorry scan just completed strangely picked up channel names during scan but after restart epg still shows TV ???? - After a few mins channel names have came back 1st 70+? channels then still have all labelled TV???? will need to figure out how to get rid of them and sort channel order but at least I'm up and running

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
took me a few scans and a reset to get channel names up, as for time issue 95% of the time its hreat but now and again it goes tits up for a while but does go normal again after a few hours

Box has settled down to normal now epg times are still out by one hour ie if something starts at 7:00 according to guide the real start time is 8:00 so I need to add an hour onto guide time has been like this since I got it so I can live with it unless anyone knows of a fix ?

Last edited:
hi guys just woundering if anyone can help? ive got the firm type of digivox here all working great no problems,but have now got a newer xl type just plugged it in and it finds 190 odd channels but every channel is labled tv(that a string of numbers) not one channel is labled proply ie sky sports or mtv.is ths a image problem?or am i doing somthing wrong?
press menu then factory setting type in 0000 then ok then installation scan 4 channels make sure u have the write cable provider b4 u scan this might take 3-4 attempts it normally stops at 12% then 26% just keep rescanning until u get 100% then it will automatically store them then go to system info type 1004 u will cas system go down to the 3rd option (key emu)turn it on then just exit out and that should be it sorted / ps if u scan b4 7 u wil not pick up bbc3 and bbc 4 but can find these on the cbbc channel and c beebies channel and the same applys if scan after 7 u will not get cbbc/c beebies but will get bbc3/4

taxi112 just stumbled across this thread when trying to set up box for a mate thanks very much info worked a treat you will have saved me hours as i was going to rename the channels manually cheers:banana:

Back