Digital world members

Gary Jackson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all..........

I would like to express my gra***ude to all members of digi-world, helping me with all my problems that i have experienced over the last 9 months as a digi-world member.

As some of you may know, i was introduced to this site by a very good friend of mine,Dutcho....my mentor.

Not knowing anything about PC's at all,he guided me in the right direction.......yes......digi-world!!!..............

I was always asking him how to do stuff on the PC and i guess he got sick of me asking!!!!

So 9 months on, with the help of my new family( that's you lot)...lol......I have learned how to produce copies of playstation games, music CD's and loads more!!!!(for personal use of course)..........OH!!! may i just add in Scoot for the endless lessons on how to get those gif images onto my 50 megs site......lol......many hours spent on messenger showing me that!!!!....cheers Scootie!!!......

I could go on and on with the help i have recieved from many members on our site, so i will sign off now its getting late........lol.......need to be up for late shift and the dragon is shouting me!!!!...lol

A BIG THANK YOU to all members who have helped me in the past...and the future......

Respect

Gary ;)

im glad we can help you :) and gr8 post m8y

Back