Digital World Competitions

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First off we would like to let you know that we are still in discussion about how the prizes will be given away.

But 100% by November the 20th we will have results and then the prizes will be issued to the members.

I am posting what I think will work, obviously there will be some trying to take advantage lol its a comp :), but I wanted to post this so you know we have not forgotten and are trying to get it sorted.

Member of the month (£40):
I think the best way is to let the members decide and send a private message to a unique account that is made and we can get the admin to count them up between 5 of us.

Best Article (£30):
We are looking to increase the content on DW with articles and guides that will benefit our new members. This will be decided by the admin and the moderators, Feel free to send a pm with an article that you like to anyone in the team and we will put it forward.

Post of the month (£20):

This can be anything from something funny to something very helpful or a post that gives members allot of talking points etc, We will make a post where members can post there favourite post of the month, and then we will make a poll where the top 4 will be voted on by everyone.

Top Poster of the month (£20):

100% no spam or just linked content, we will use the vbulletin software to tell us who has posted the most in the month then we will decide between the moderators and the admin team who will win from content.

New Member of the month (£20):

This will be decided by the moderators and admin team, we are looking for a member that posts frequently and can embrace the spirit of DW... and hopefully is a stayer!!!

Thank you all for reading and hopefully you all enjoy this competition and have some fun on the way.

Regards
Mickie

Note:
this can all change as I explained at the top of the post because we are still discussing this in the mods area, we will 100% in the next few days give the final decision on how it will be done.

Feel free to discuss!

Also Members will not be able to vote for themselves.

Please do not vote for moderators or admin, we decided that its a member only exclusive competition.

Regards
Mickie

Back