digidudes plugin help please

dan44762000

Inactive User
Reaction score
have installed it and all is fine , have found the option within "temp bug fixes" to delete un needed files .
what files will it remove ?

also since installing this plugin , whenever i press menu it seems it is now too big for the screen as the right hand side of it is cut off .

what do i need to change for this to be displayed correctly ? ?
many thanks dan

looks like you have a HD skin on an image that HD skins have been disabled on
or that HD skin is not compatible ?

change the skin to a SD one and see if that fits OK

:)

looks like you have a HD skin on an image that HD skins have been disabled on
or that HD skin is not compatible ?

change the skin to a SD one and see if that fits OK

:)

yes thats what it was . i went into menu and changed the skin and now it displays correctly.
how can i change it too a nicer looking skin from within that dw customiser , i am pretty bored of the skin i was using and really like the hd skin but it doesnt fit.

thanks dan

err Im not sure what Image you have on Dan to say if its HD Skin compatible mate

Im sorry to say with the TM800 HD skins can be a major problem even if they are enabled to work in the code only certain ones work, Im sure if you do a quick search in the TM800 section for HD skins more info will come up :)

I dont use my TM800 anymore so its not as if I can just try something for you mate, sorry
but if I can help and I still remember Ill gladly help all I can :)

err Im not sure what Image you have on Dan to say if its HD Skin compatible mate

Im sorry to say with the TM800 HD skins can be a major problem even if they are enabled to work in the code only certain ones work, Im sure if you do a quick search in the TM800 section for HD skins more info will come up :)

I dont use my TM800 anymore so its not as if I can just try something for you mate, sorry
but if I can help and I still remember Ill gladly help all I can :)

the image i have is iq 08/11/11 its been great , had loads of issues with the box before like little glitches and it freezing up but since i put this image on its been flawless so i dont want too get rid of this image .
and many thanks again .
oh and i want too download picons from within the dw customiser but i need to know that they will be stored on my usb stick i have plugged into back of the unit and not on the actual unit as space is at a premium on the box itself
also will the epg data be stored to the usb stick also ? ?
dan

If I remember right Dan the paths are already set up so should point to usb

if you FTP to the box and check in Media/USB see if picons and epg.dat are there :)

If I remember right Dan the paths are already set up so should point to usb

if you FTP to the box and check in Media/USB see if picons and epg.dat are there :)

yes the picons are saved to the usb .
just need to check epg data now .
thanks again

the picons wont display .
i have restarted enigma after installing to the usb but they dont show up

can anyone help thanks

I just checked this doc and it says mapping is done, tbh mate off the top of my head I cant remember what needs changing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AriNi3yJy8YpdGxETmN6dXlTVGZwX0xhbG0xd09ra1E#gid=0

wont show where on infobar or epg ? if using cool tv guide you need to tell cool tv where to look for the picons

not showiing in either .
do i need to restart the box or just enigma ? ?
i have found how i tell cool epg where too look but it wont let me point it too the usb stick .
how do i make a new path and point it at the usb stick that is why they were not showing .
thanks dan

Last edited:
On menu go to list
press yellow for locations
then menu
select go to file list
navigate to the rear usb
bookmark picons (blue button)
save exit exit
Restart enigma and you should now be able to locate in cooltv
in DW menu open cooltv
scroll to bottom and highlight picons
press menu and you can now navigate tp rear usb/picons
save exit and restart enigma
go to cooltv and picons should appear.

Just a thought check that you actually have picons in folder, if not download from DD's panel :goodluck:

On menu go to list
press yellow for locations
then menu
select go to file list
navigate to the rear usb
bookmark picons (blue button)
save exit exit
Restart enigma and you should now be able to locate in cooltv
in DW menu open cooltv
scroll to bottom and highlight picons
press menu and you can now navigate tp rear usb/picons
save exit and restart enigma
go to cooltv and picons should appear.

Just a thought check that you actually have picons in folder, if not download from DD's panel :goodluck:

these instructions must be for a different box as they don't correspond with mine , i cannot press menu and then press list for example.
thanks for trying to help though.
tm800hd

anyone >? ?

maybe he meant on remote press list ?

yes i can get list up but the way he is saying what too do doesn't achieve anything when trying to follow the instructions.
for example nothing happens when i press (blue button) for bookmark picons.

Yes i did , thanks for pointing that our Rat m8, as for following instructions i will try to make it simpler than it already is.

Press list on remote
press yellow button for locations you should now see select the movie path with options : other,internal flash and rear usb( i am assuming that there is a stick in the rear usb)
select other:then menu
select file list
use up/down buttons to locate rear usb drive and scroll down to picon folder.highlight and press blue button to bookmark.
save and exit

you ought now to see the option rear/usb/picons when in cooltv.

Yes i did , thanks for pointing that our Rat m8, as for following instructions i will try to make it simpler than it already is.

Press list on remote
press yellow button for locations you should now see select the movie path with options : other,internal flash and rear usb( i am assuming that there is a stick in the rear usb)
select other:then menu
select file list
use up/down buttons to locate rear usb drive and scroll down to picon folder.highlight and press blue button to bookmark.
save and exit

you ought now to see the option rear/usb/picons when in cooltv.

managed to do it perfectly with these instructions which are completely different too the other ones .
many thanks for you help in this matter.
appreciated
Dan

Back