Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"@digidude can you help me please?

swaps

Inactive User
Hi,
re my post below on the tm 5402 ci. I have all the files needed on USB I use the right button to load the files to the receiver but all that happens is a new file appears on the USB. the receiver does not reboot and has to be swited off. Im loading phamtom then update. does not reboot after either just another file loads to the USb. There seems to be only the one file for the TM5402 ?? the box I have is the tm5402 ci super +. there is not a different file for this ??

Thanks Alan

first off, get everything back to factory default. download and unzip the following to a memory stick

www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/index.php?dir=Official firmwares/&file=TM5402HDCI_ALL_116_Orig.rar

once its unzipped, put the memory stick into the receiver, go into the file manager menu, highlight it and press OK, once its done, turn the power off and back on

next format your memory stick

download this file, and unzip it to a memory stick

www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/index....es/&file=Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_116p.rar

then download this file, and also unzip it to the same memory stick

www.technomatesoftware.co.uk/index.... receivers/5402HD Series/&file=ADDON_002p.zip

then just like before, insert the stick, first highlight the patch file and click OK, then once thats done, turn off and back on, then do the same with the addon file

and you should then be ready to add any server details

Hi Swaps, I may be wrong but I think that you are uploading to your usb instead of uploading to the stb. Find the USB button on the remote, click on "Data Transfer" and then follow Digidude's instruction.

Hope this helps, I did the same thing

Thanks !!!!

Thats where i was going wrong. I was not pressing ok was using the coloured buttons. Its all sorted now. Thanks for the help.

Alan

Back