digi worldz poker game...

I would be interested but dont like the idea of paying to play. I have some software that lets you setup a server if you want to try that PM me.

ok i thought about that,

would people be interested in having a play money tourney instead?

that can be set up also.

Never played poker online before but have always said I would like to try it for a laugh, but under no circumstances would I pay to do it, I know people who play online all the time for free, dont know where but I know its possible, cos they have offered me a lot of times but I just didnt bother.

ok ive set up a table for play money (wouldint let me set up a whole tourney for it)

you can find it under: Private > Low > "gooddeed's HE"

no password. i'll keep the other tourney open if anyone wants to join.

ok ive set up a table for play money (wouldint let me set up a whole tourney for it)

you can find it under: Private > Low > "gooddeed's HE"

no password. i'll keep the other tourney open if anyone wants to join.

the problem ull have is that u can only get 10 max on a tble
i play @ pacific poker/party poker/fulltilt and virgin
so i might be in ur real tourny wits min/max or is it no hold em?

pokers a game of sport and pleasure
with the added bonus of some 1 elses cash in ur pocket

: multi :: multi :

the problem ull have is that u can only get 10 max on a tble
i play @ pacific poker/party poker/fulltilt and virgin
so i might be in ur real tourny wits min/max or is it no hold em?

pokers a game of sport and pleasure
with the added bonus of some 1 elses cash in ur pocket

: multi :: multi :

yeah noticed but if more people come could always make more tables.

tourney game is no limit hold em.

i normally play at pokerstars myself but thought id give this a try.

to be honest pal i know you have the interest of the forums here but anything like paying poker for money i dont want on the forums m8y

dont take it the wrong way its just that its not the kinda thing i want on the site m8... feel free to play for free but tempting people into gambling is nothing i want this site involved in m8y.

cheers pal i will edit the first post

to be honest pal i know you have the interest of the forums here but anything like paying poker for money i dont want on the forums m8y

dont take it the wrong way its just that its not the kinda thing i want on the site m8... feel free to play for free but tempting people into gambling is nothing i want this site involved in m8y.

well said for a start you would have to have a credit card or paypal , and gambleing only gets people in debt . lpay for fun in is much better .

michael1

sure no problem i can see your point about that.

no problem, i'll keep the play money table open.

cheers
gooddeed

We are all here for fun and for free, so as I said before, if its a free set up and you want to play a game with someone like me that has never palyed before but is up for a laugh, then I am in, otherwise thx but no thx.

Back