diesel from 12p litre

u can to be careful lads

All Diesels cars are suitable , 99% of all cars with year of construction before 1998 are problem-free suitable

No Cars with:
-Lucas and CAV- injection pumps -CommonRail engines

most cars now r common rail diesels (lm sure there doing this on purpose)

might be worth getting an old knack for work tho , 306 or early 406 run on this fine

CommonRails are absolutely fine you just need to run a 2 tank system with a proper veg kit i.e one with extra pump and heat exchangers like a ATG kit.

I've been running 04 Cherokee 2.5 CommonRail for a while now and had no probs.

Please note if you do have a common rail it is very very important that your wvo is filtered correctly. If indoubt use SVO although the price is gaining by the day.

Good find KL, im sooooo tempted to buy this, but does anyone know what i need to do to the van? im jinxed with cars/vans as it is, the last thing i need is a huge repair bill cos my van dont like chips lol

Good find KL, im sooooo tempted to buy this, but does anyone know what i need to do to the van? im jinxed with cars/vans as it is, the last thing i need is a huge repair bill cos my van dont like chips lol

Remember if you purchase the above kit it will only convert clean veg oil so you would still need a filtering system at home if you were going to use waste veg oil.

Depending on the type of van you've got

Fuel Pump etc.. you could get away with just mixing £20 diesal and then filling rest of the tank up with veg oil. AS LONG AS ITS NOT A LUCAS PUMP(these work like this for a while but then fail due to the added stress of pulling veg oil.

If your unlucky like me and have a common rail system , idealy you need to have a 2 tank system installed with an extra fuel pump and heat exchanger.

hope this helps.

Regards

The Jeep Fat Fryer :proud:

i emailed them a few questions, and heres the reply :)

Hi

a friend gave me a link to your website and im very interested in buying one of your processors, but have a few questions if you have a few minutes.

how long does the whole process take? from pouring in new fresh oil, to having biodiesel ready to use. is it safe to pour straight into a diesel tank, as the site suggests no engine modification is needed (i drive an 03 vauxhall combo van). does the included instructions cover how to clean and use used oil from chip chops etc? and lastly, how long does delivery take?

thanks for your time

Hi *****
the process takes one hour to heat the oil and one hour to mix, it is then left overnight to settle the waste is then pumped out and the bio diesel washed . We always suggest that when starting with bio diesel you use 30% bio to standard diesel then gradually increase the percentage and that way you can tell for yourself how your car is running, most people run on 100% eventually. There is no engine modification needed. Our instructions do not explain how to filter used oil
but the oil must be vegetable oil which is liquid at room temperature and filtered to 10 micron.
Regards
Roly

i spend more than 300 quid a month on diesel, so itd pay for itself pretty quick, especially if i could get used oil form the 6 local take aways for cheap/free and filter and use that, but im worried about damaging the van, you know what my lucks like lol

I'm using over 500 quid a month. Me driving a 57 plate citreon relay, can these be converted to gas, and how much am i looking at?

1. What is LPG?

LPG stands for Liquefied Petroleum Gas. It is a natural gas resource and is also a by-product of oil production and is an alternative to petrol or diesel. You can read more about LPG from the relevant links at the top of this page.

2. Can my vehicle be converted to run on LPG?

Most four-stroke spark ignition engines can be converted to bi-fuel (LPG and petrol), including fuel-injected, turbo-charged engines.

We are aware that systems are being developed to convert diesel engines to run on a mixture of LPG and Diesel (called Duel Fuel or LPG diesel blend) but we have not yet been provided with satisfactory test results for engine durability or emissions. Accordingly we are not able to recommend such conversions at the present time.

ive bought a roly kit and have it in my shed now.

Im also looking into getting a centrifugal oil filter intead of filtering through socks.

My main problem now is getting a Methanol supplier. Anyone know of any in essex/east london?

D

im realy tempted to try this out myself {only i dont want to knacker my car}

anyone tried this cooking oil in a kia sedonda ??? getting the oil wont be a problem i hope {a m8's relation owns a chippy, so its pointless asking him if it wont work ?}

what do you reckon ?? 50% diesal 50% pure unused cooking oil--"would this be ok

I know a 2 guys that run there van's on just veg oil, no conversion or filtering (unless it's used). One uses an '02 TDI engine and it runs perfectly, just open the bottle and pour it straight in.

Get some funny looks pouring 25 litres of veg oil into a van outside costco though pmsl.

Back