@Diamond

S

scoot

Watch the new Volkswaggen Advert Singing in the Rain

I just burst out laffing watching it as I could see you doing it when youve done yer last drop in yer Van on a Friday lmfao :)

roflmao

Seen it m8 lol. But I never done much dancing meself. Went out into the snowy garden today with my mates (one's Mairys cousin I think :Hit: ), to give it a bit of a whirly jig.

Here's a pic of us all lol
Dicky Mint, Mick the Marmalizer, Evan, Hamish McDiddy(Mairy's cousin ;) ), and Nigel Ponsonby-Smallpiece ( Dont worry scoot ;) , I wont let on ;) ).

Dance music (takes a wee while to come down ;) ) :Jester: :Jester:

lmfao I think Im going Nutz lol

An dont even go there Mairy an say you where nutz when you come out of the Furry Pastie at 8lb 3 ozs Scoot

The reason im saying this is because when I saw that blokes face on that Volkswagen advert singing in the rain I spat my coffeee out laffing an the mrs went apeshit because I could see D<>s face as that bloke dancing in the rain

But theres more as Jimmy Cricket would say

I was sat at work watching tv again an again burst out laffing at that Car advert for the Seat Verso on that Beach

with them 2 girls dancing an his Mrs gets in just as hes getting into them an turns it off , its the way he keeps turning to see wherethe mrs is before he looks back at the girls

in that one I could see Gazers face on Blackpool Beach sat in the car getting caught out like that :) lmfao hahaha I think im in need of attention rofl : shocked2

Well you've seen mine and Gaz's handsome looks :Hit:. I aint seen you, but if you is half as good looking as that bird you said was your sister, then you might just hold a candle to me pmsl. So you have me at a slight disadvantage here. But that is something you are used to, being a Man U fan roflmao.

But on the subject of tv addys lol
When I see that Stella one it reminds me of bronto coming down in his lancaster bomber and making his escape to the pub where mairy is helping out his dad, pulling pints. And he shops him up to the SS lmfao. :Jester:

rrlmfaox10000000000000000000 the best one youve done yet :Hit:

Tis yer right D<> Mairy ratting on Bronts the pilot so he dont have to clean the bar of Drips though LOL

What about the Admin =the one with the building society one
Nationwide mi thinks

Can I open an account = Only fer new members

Can I have a pen = only fer new members

But my m8 got one

" but youve not got the same chins as yer m8

"an the same infectious Smile

" How much you want to Donate

50 pence !!!!!

Sorry only open to new members donating £12.00 squid or more lol

So feck off LOL

I will scour the tv fer more as Im sure you will D<> lmfao ;)

lol!! did you see Peter Kaye's new song video? roflmao I was praying you'd be eating or drinking in the living room when it came on pmsl...and seen Dave Allens "Train Driver" sketch on the news roflmfao... you'd need a big feckin keyring fer that one :HiT:

Back