Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DHCP force and bund configs!!1 Yes it can

name750

Inactive User
I've heared it said that dhcp force doesn't pick up high configs.
Can now say that this is wrong.

You just got to scan for longer I finnaly picked up one that isn't one of my own modems.
I'm never gonna stop scanning.
Maybe the high macs are just starting to be upgraded more regularly now?
Now i could run 4 10 meg modems!!!

name750 said:
I've heared it said that dhcp force doesn't pick up high configs.
Can now say that this is wrong.

You just got to scan for longer I finnaly picked up one that isn't one of my own modems.
I'm never gonna stop scanning.
Maybe the high macs are just starting to be upgraded more regularly now?
Now i could run 4 10 meg modems!!!

Yep you sure can get them, as i have 3 running at the min sweet as a nut.

Cool! Only prob is my missus hates the computer being on at night (Reckons she can hear it).

Does anyone know if Sh!tma-X 1.6 RC4 can pick up the bund03.cm's?

As far as I've seen, the sniffer built into sigmax picks up everything. So far I've seen from 512k to 10meg configs on it.

Who said DHCPForce couldnt pick up high configs? That be silly talk. :)

DHCPForce picked up 5 10meg accounts in less than 30 mins on the next closest gateway to me (lots of posh peeps live there).

That's good to know about Sigma. I must be on a gateway with loads of cheapskates then...lol

It has picked up a PS2 MID PS2 High and XBOX High though. Wonder if the High's are now 10MB instead of 3MB..............

Sigma-X is not a scanning tool as such mate, it's a hacked firmware for Motorola Surfboards.

Wanyib said:
Are you refering to DHCP os Sigma-X Wilster?
YES M8...I LET IT SCAN AROUND 3PM AND IT PICKS UP EVERYTHING FROM 2MEG TO 10MEG ...DUNNO WHY, BUT IT WORKS GOOD FOR ME.

I've had mine running for about a week and half now. Got loads of lows and mids and a couple of high's too but no bund03's.........

It's still picking up the odd 1 or 2 so I'll just leave it going.

Awww just ran dchpforce and its picked up about 20 macs in 10 mins then I noticed my gateway ip off the macs is different from the usual gateway???

Getting abit worried here im picking up loads and loads of macs that ive never seen before and there on different gateways, does this make sense??

Back