Dflash

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi sorry for such a daft question but here we go...
I have used this plugin a few times to make a full backup of image to my internal drive and then copy to computer in case of problems.
I have on a couple of occasions tried to flash back the back up image as a test (as you do) only resulting in a boot loop each time.I have flashed back from internal storage using plugin and also via web flash both gave me boot loops...what simple daft thing am i getting wrong.
cheers

I have used this plugin a few times to make a full backup of image to my internal drive and then copy to computer in case of problems.
I have on a couple of occasions tried to flash back the back up image as a test (as you do) only resulting in a boot loop each time.I have flashed back from internal storage using plugin and also via web flash both gave me boot loops...what simple daft thing am i getting wrong.
cheers

Same happens with me m8 which is why I never use it, but in fairness I'm almost sure it's an openpli bug

cheers

Hello mate

What version of dflash are you using and what dreambox clone or original ? should not matter but good to know.

strange always worked for me

clone with openpli

Hello mate

What version of dflash are you using and what dreambox clone or original ? should not matter but good to know.

Hi mate clone dm800se with sim A8P running genuine openpli 3.0 soon to be on openpli 4.0

Its been a while since I tried but it was mentioned on the PLI forum, something to do with mounts, must try again with newer version

Flashbackup works fine though but you do need to configure it a bit more then the rest :)

Its been a while since I tried but it was mentioned on the PLI forum, something to do with mounts, must try again with newer version

Flashbackup works fine though but you do need to configure it a bit more then the rest :)

does it compile a complete flashable image?

All my recent Openpli backup are made with dflash

The version ive used for a while is 9.11

Maybe try that mate.

All my recent Openpli backup are made with dflash

The version ive used for a while is 9.11

Maybe try that mate.

on it now..Been using the dflash from pli feed so i dont know build.

does it compile a complete flashable image?

Tsflashbackup will compile a flashable image but you have to make sure the ssl of the image your using is in the folder your going to have flashbackup store the image

You also have to rename the ssl to secondstage.bin for it to use it when making the backup.

Tsflashbackup will compile a flashable image but you have to make sure the ssl of the image your using is in the folder your going to have flashbackup store the image

You also have to rename the ssl to secondstage.bin for it to use it when making the backup.

well done a backup with dflash 9.11 the one in PLI feed is 9.4.3 or something so will try a test flash tomorrow.

running 9.11 here as well

hope it works mate

still cant access openpli downloads for whatever reason

running 9.11 here as well

hope it works mate

still cant access openpli downloads for whatever reason

They are moving everything around due to the new build environment for openpli 4.0,so may lose feeds now and again.

cheers for that info mate

5 days for me now just have to wait i guess

cheers for that info mate

5 days for me now just have to wait i guess

No go with Dflash 9.11 just the same Boot loop when image is flashed back.
Also just redone my box pli feeds working no problems just installed all my stuff from feeds.

feeds seem to work for some but not others @ minute

weird how your backup not working as 9.11 i have been using for a spell with no issues

guess thats the joy of the hobby just wish i could get the download plugin to work lol

feeds seem to work for some but not others @ minute

weird how your backup not working as 9.11 i have been using for a spell with no issues

guess thats the joy of the hobby just wish i could get the download plugin to work lol

Im on openpli 3.0 with simA8P this has to be a factor i think.

Im on openpli 3.0 with simA8P this has to be a factor i think.

Very strange mate ive done a few A8P PLI backups with dflash and they worked try this plugin see how you get on with this one. The attached is the oe2.0 version.

If not your left with the suggestion wiz made Tsflashbackup.

Always find it odd when it wont work for some but does for others.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-nfi-imagetools_1.1_mips32el.ipk
    958.6 KB · Views: 2
Very strange mate ive done a few A8P PLI backups with dflash and they worked try this plugin see how you get on with this one. The attached is the oe2.0 version.

If not your left with the suggestion wiz made Tsflashbackup.

Always find it odd when it wont work for some but does for others.

yeah tis strange alright and looking at everything i see no reason why it just boot loops,I wonder if after flash a power kill might help?

yeah tis strange alright and looking at everything i see no reason why it just boot loops,I wonder if after flash a power kill might help?

Doubt it but you could try it, maybe its the latest versions of openpli that have the issue ill fire up the a8p box at some point and see if I can manage to back the latest image up.

Back