[DM800SE] Dflash plugin question

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK quick question I have over the last week started to used dflash and made a few backups, now the time has come for me to reflash as I screwed something up, now what I need to find out is can I run dflash and install my backup from USB stick, I don,t want to try it and brick my box.

Cheers for reading.

Well I was going to try it out for you but it wont do a backup now for me ffs

This plugin is as flakey as a flakey thing :D

Last edited:
There is that option. But you can play safe and flash the normal way using web browser. Transfer file to PC or connect the USB stick to PC.

There is that option. But you can play safe and flash the normal way using web browser. Transfer file to PC or connect the USB stick to PC.

I thick to be on safe side that is what I will do, but I have just seen rats new backup so I think I will try that as I know he sets his box up same as mine, and that's because he helped me install from day one :)

just do it

with browser

no messing

Ok did a reboot and now its done a backup???

Anyway going to try flash the backup now,wish me luck :)

Hmm not sure if it worked tbh,
It just rebooted when i pressed the OK button to start flashing,and only took a little longer then the normal reboot time,but shorter then I would have expected,

Ah well I prefer the web browser way anyway :)

I think the only way to test it delete something from you image and see what happens then

I think the only way to test it delete something from you image and see what happens then

In fairness I should have reflashed an earlier image I had but I feel an oe2.0 re image coming on ;)

9.31 been last few backups using although newer version about

Back