Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One Printer £25 Delivered Free Direct From HP!

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoy speeds equivalent to a laser printer with up to 5.5 pages/min black, 4 colour
Large 60-sheet input and 25-sheet output tray
Share the performance across multiple PCs or notebooks using built-in wireless connectivity
Produce everyday documents with laser-quality text with up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi
Print from any mobile device – anywhere, anytime – directly to your all-in-1 with HP ePrint
Print emails, photos, web pages and more, direct from your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® with AirPrint™
Minimise your impact on the environment with this efficient, ENERGY STAR® qualified device
Get peace of mind with standard 1-year limited hardware warranty.
Now £25

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this is a cracking printer/scanner and has wifi. I paid £40 for mine a couple of months ago. Great for kids homework.

inks seem a bit on the pricey side, anyone know of any links for some cheap ones, had a look on ebay but a tenner each, which is waaay more than I pay for my ole trusty r200

inks seem a bit on the pricey side, anyone know of any links for some cheap ones, had a look on ebay but a tenner each, which is waaay more than I pay for my ole trusty r200

The problem is that with the likes of HP, Lexmark, Dell printers the print head is built-in the cartridge so the cheap manufacturers can't make compatible carts as it would break the copyright of the head.

But with Epson, Canon, Xerox printers you only replace the ink tanks and not the head, so inks can be very cheap, the ones for my canon are 50p, you can also get continuous ink system which work out a lot cheaper than even compatible ink carts.

The true cost of any printer is not what you pay for it but what you have to pay to use it, that's why the likes of Lexmark/Dell, HP and Epson sell their printers dirt cheap so they can sting you on the inks.

Taken from
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/281274/ which was in turn taken from the original HUKD thread

"I bought an HP 3050a for £25 from HP themselves and a load of ink off them. They were charging £10 for a black and colour but this went to £9.50. They are not high capacity but you can get £3.75 for black & £4.15 for colour empties at therecyclingfactory. With Quidco you could potentially refill for £1.60.

Got this all from HUKD"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back