dell 2400 for less than 110

yeah just tried doing it myself and nothing looks like i'm too late as usual

matt

Spoke to Customer Care today who said that the order was now going to be processed
Good old Achmed
I'll still believe it when I see

i have telephoned AGAIN as i did not get a return call after my last call to the customer services team so still waiting

I was on the phone for almost an hour arguing with customer services. I spoke to one of their supervisors and complained that I never got a return call which I was expecting. He looked into my order and said that it's on hold because of the monitor issue. I explained that I never wanted a monitor, the website allowed me to order a machine without a monitor and that's what I have done.

He was helpful but did not sound very promising, I think the guys in India don't have any power to do anything...he put me on hold several times while he was discussing the situation with his management.

When I strongly asked, is my order cancelled? He said no it's not cancelled but it's not been processed either - ITS ON HOLD.

I demanded that they either process my order or cancel it and confirm in writing the reason why they were cancelling my order so I could take the necessary legal actions.

Someone suppose to get back to me tomorrow.

Will update you guys when I have more information……

dell machine required

does anybody who received one want to sell one oftheir machines - if so let me know

you can buy mine when it arrives for what I paid £145.41
You will of course have to buy my house as well for £195,000

Obviously I am just joking

as long as its a 5 bedroom detached tahts a deal.
How about £200 for the comp delivered

after all my telephone calls and e mails to them i got this this morning

Dear Sir/Madam,

Many thanks for responding to our query regarding your recent request to
purchase a Dell Dimension desktop. We are not able to process your
request to purchase a Dell Desktop as you have not chosen a LCD TV or
monitor option as required.

Please respond [by email] with your LCD TV or monitor choice if you wish
to continue with your purchase request. When we receive this we will add
the additional amount to the total price and process your correctly
completed purchase request. In the absence of receiving a LCD TV or
monitor choice from you, we regret that we are unable to process your
order further and we hope we can be of assistance to you in future.

Kind regards,

Dell Internet Sales Team
Dell Products
c/o P.O. Box 69
Bracknell
Berkshire RG12 1RD
United Kingdom

THE SAME FECKING E MAIL THAT I GOT A FEW DAYS AFTER I ORDERED IT FECKERS IT MUST BE AN AUTOMATED REPLY

I actually got three of those replying to my Emails sent at various times during the last 2 weeks.
I now intend to blacklist Dell
I could never understand why people sent people thousands of Emails to people to block up their systems, I can now

I Called up and they said the same thing. Asked what the lowest price monitor was but they said the sales team would have to give me a call. 2 days later no call! Doh

OK CC'ed the following email to my dell account manager

------------------
To whom it may concern;

First of all I do not like your tone! Secondly I did contact Dell to discuss a different monitor but once again your call centre lets me down. I previously ordered a "TOMTOM PDA GPS" pack earlier this year but never received the TomTom software, this forced me to purchase the software from another supplier (at a higher cost) after being told to either buy it from you at RRP or "go somewhere else".

This just confirms that Dell can not ship correct parts and even return customer calls. I will not be purchasing (personally) from Dell again and will ensure all customers know about my personal experiences with Dell as well as outlining the recent issues of CD-Rom drives and Software not being provided with our last purchase of servers. I'm sure you will agree that at least two customers will not want to buy from Dell again if they want there projects completed on time and not two weeks late. (######, you know about this one)

To ###### - I just thought I would CC you in on this email, just to put you in the picture in regards to my experiences with Dell. I apologise for copying you in on this email and though you don't have any connection with the internet sales team I just thought I would let you know.

Please take this as confirmation to cancel my order.

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 22 November 2004 21:07
Subject: Dell Dimension

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email.

We previously wrote to you to inform you that the Dimension system(s) you selected when using the Dell UK web store required the selection of a 17"LCD TV, when selecting the "No Monitor" option, which you omitted to do. Dell's web store is designed to show repeated error messages when customers request an invalid configuration. Despite these repeated error messages stating that there was a compatibility error and requesting that the items highlighted be addressed, some customers ignored this instruction and continued to progress through the web store, which resulted in an invalid system specification. We contacted you previously to point out this anomaly.

As part of that communication, we requested that you confirm whether you wanted to purchase the LCD TV for an additional £390.00 excluding VAT (£458.25 including VAT) or to view a full list of monitors offerings and prices online.

Since we have not received a communication from you or we have not been able to contact you to clarify your request for the LCD TV or monitor, we will not be proceeding with your request to purchase a Dimension. Should you wish to purchase in the future, please refer to the Dell UK web store.

Kind regards,

Dell Internet Sales Team

My account manager come back with this:

Hi Dominic,

I've read the email that was sent to you from out internet team and I must say that I agree with the fact that you do not like their tone. They appear to have gone out of their way to be rude to you. I have forwarded this email to my manager to try and get some answers from them. As soon as I do I'll let you know.

In the meantime let me know if you need any verification of any configurations and I'll be happy to give them.

Regards,
######

Well I must admit with tail between my legs I was contacted by Dell ofering me the opportunity to add a £90 monitor to my original order and thet would fill it.
I am expecting delivery tomorrow!

Have just had a quick look on Ebay one seller has 15 of them on there some buy it now for £320

Back