Deaf girl10 trafficked to UK and kept as sex slave in cellar by elderly couple

You should up your medication if you really believe this then you have lost touch with reality.
I'm surprised you havn't had more answers, I should know better but I can't help feeding the trolls.

Your entitled to your opinions no matter how delusional they are.
You will need to be careful in this weather that you don't get your tongue stuck to the window.

Delusional really
http://www.unescap.org/esid/hds/sexual/pakistan.pdf

http://ecpat.net/EI/Publications/Trafficking/Factsheet_Pakistan.pdf

read page 9
I am not so sure that think they have done anything wrong, after all they worship a kiddy fiddler and it's part of their Culture, the abuse of young girls and women is seen as perfectly normal.

Of course they know it's wrong it's even illegal in their own country (thanks for the link it saved me looking).

That says it goes on as it does in most countrys of the world including the UK.

Your statement I will repeat in red for you
I am not so sure that think they have done anything wrong, after all they worship a kiddy fiddler and it's part of their Culture, the abuse of young girls and women is seen as perfectly normal.
that you don't believe that they think they have done any wrong when their laws as posted by yourself state something different.

I'm at a loss as to why you would link to the 1st pdf when it disproves your statements unless you never actually bothered to read it and lost interest after the title.

Last edited:
read page 9

Of course they know it's wrong it's even illegal in their own country (thanks for the link it saved me looking).

That says it goes on as it does in most countrys of the world including the UK.

Your statement I will repeat in red for you
that you don't believe that they think they have done any wrong when their laws as posted by yourself state something different.

I'm at a loss as to why you would link to the 1st pdf when it disproves your statements unless you never actually bothered to read it and lost interest after the title.

shut the hell up
i also find your remarks refering to tongues and windows offensive more so than what your ranting about.
face facts most of asia and muslims are third world and live in cuckoo land and thats why most o them think law is for wasting time , but its funny how they grasp the world for handouts, cant even dispose of them out of country just cost more tax payers money locked up for 31 days i get in more shit for missing a months council tax.

shut the hell up
i also find your remarks refering to tongues and windows offensive more so than what your ranting about.
face facts most of asia and muslims are third world and live in cuckoo land and thats why most o them think law is for wasting time , but its funny how they grasp the world for handouts, cant even dispose of them out of country just cost more tax payers money locked up for 31 days i get in more shit for missing a months council tax.

Nice to see a reasoned argument.
Must be a medication shortage this week due to the government cutbacks.
At times like this I'm not keen on the care in the community scheme.

I don't care if you pay your council tax or not, this is about some poor girl getting imprisoned and raped and your worried about missing your council tax ?.

We have child rapists in this country and anyone who thinks it is just muslims is either deluded or trying to hide something in my book.

shut the hell up
Would it make a difference ?, i'm typing not talking doh.

Looking through your past posts you do have a thing for peado jokes ?
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279060/#post2045105

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see a reasoned argument.
Must be a medication shortage this week due to the government cutbacks.
At times like this I'm not keen on the care in the community scheme.

I don't care if you pay your council tax or not, this is about some poor girl getting imprisoned and raped and your worried about missing your council tax ?.

We have child rapists in this country and anyone who thinks it is just muslims is either deluded or trying to hide something in my book.

Would it make a difference ?, i'm typing not talking doh.

Looking through your past posts you do have a thing for peado jokes ?
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279060/#post2045105

what a pleb. is this topic about muslims ?
your arguments have major flaws if i could be arsed id point them out but id be wasting my time and effort, for some reason you just seem to mock mentaly challenged people,
im typing not talking .............................................. doh that says it all, dont bother replying ill be blocking you from now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back