Deadliest Catch Season 7

dOOds

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All....This is my favourite tv show...Here is some info and Air date for season 7..

The Deadliest Catch Season 7 premiere will air next month, Discovery Channel announced today (Thursday) and some Deadliest Catch Season 7 spoilers have already been leaked! When Deadliest Catch Season 7 returns on April 12 at 9pm ET/PT two new boats will join the fleet including one dubbed "the floating frat house."

With filming for the seventh season complete, the Cornelia Marie is now docked back in Alaska and the Captain and crew are revealing some of what happened while on the Bering Sea. "It wasn’t a boring year. It was a year of change that tested men and machinery…full of excitement, bad weather and injuries. However, we never loose sight of what’s most important.. that everyone came home," the son of the owner of F/V Cornelia Marie writes on the boat's official website.

Discovery Channel also reveals that despite his death just over a year ago, the late Captain Phil Harris still plays a part in Season 7. "...With their father's death still hang heavy on sons Josh and Jake Harris ... now they need to show the rest of the fleet that they can come back and step it up as co-owners of the Cornelia Marie." Captain Phil Harris gained sudden fame as the 'easygoing' sea captain on Deadliest Catch. For 18 years, the late Captain Phil Harris captained the Cornelia Marie crew until his death in February 2010.

Over on the F/V Time Bandit - which almost lost the Hillstrands in the off-season due to a contract dispute - after briefly auditioning successors in the wheelhouse Andy and Johnathon Hillstrand are back at center stage with no intention of stepping down. However, their lucky streak in crabbing could soon be coming to an end.

There's drama on the F/V Northwestern, as well when Captain Sig Hansen is left guessing if his brother Edgar will show up at all for the crabbing season.

The Wizard will be back but two new boats will also join the fleet: the Ramblin' Rose and Seabrooke. Each is offering a healthy dose of youthfulness. The captain of the Ramblin' Rose aka "the floating frat house," is just 28 years old. But can Elliot Neese keep his young and rowdy crew on track to really compete with the big boys? Seabrooke Captain Scott Campbell Jr., 36, adds youth and cockiness as well but behind the steely confidence, Junior is still haunted by the loss of a deckhand at sea.

Deadliest Catch is an Emmy-Award winning series that follows the now legendary captains and crews of five crab-fishing vessels on the Bering Sea doing one of the deadliest — and most lucrative — jobs in the world.

Agreed speedy.... But the CRABS go on.. :Cheers:

great news love this show ,, wife hates it for some reason lol

same here can't wait till its back.....somehow girlfriend cant thinks im strange for watching it!!!

cheers for the info doods , one of my fav shows on tv along with ultimate fighter :Clap:

Cant wait for it to start me and my 6yr old boy loves it :Clap:

just downloaded the first episode of season 7 going to watch it tonight :banana:

have to agree with speedy, love this program but cant watch the repeats of captian phill on his way out as it always upsets, what a great guy he was an wont be the same without him, but glad theres another season sorted out an phils boys will be there to see the crab fart bubbles ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCkx1My8Wqo

Last edited:
bin laden is appearing in the next episode

i`ll get my coat :proud:

Back