'Dead' woman comes back to life

snapman

VIP Member
Staff member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
A woman pronounced dead by doctors in Colombia has been rushed back to the hospital after a funeral home worker saw her move while preparing her body.

Noelia Serna was admitted to a Cali hospital on Monday after suffering a heart attack and was on life support before doctors declared her dead.

Speaking from the hospital, Dr Miguel Angel Saavedra said the 45-year-old showed no vital signs: "The electronic devices that she was connected to showed that there was no heartbeat nor arterial tension. Because of that, the respiratory therapist performed a test when she removed the respirator and the patient could not breathe on her own. Sadly she was declared deceased."

Funeral home worker Jaime Aullon told reporters: "I stopped the process. And as soon as I stopped I started looking at her whole body and I noticed her midsection moving. I placed my hand here (pointing to his nose and mouth) and I felt her breathing. I told my partner that she should go back to hospital because she is alive."

It is being speculated that it could be a case of what is known as Lazarus Syndrome, a rare condition where heart rate and breathing drop below measurable levels before returning.

Source

fuckin hell, hope she ges better then!

question is, do you still have to pay funeral expenses?

anyways, a remarkable story. glad she is fine and amazing spot by the funeral worker.

In todays modern age, this should not happen ! :mad:

makes me angry, yes machines cant register/measure vital signs... but these are never a replacement for human senses ! reminds me of the old days and checking for breathing on a mirror to check lol.

In todays modern age, this should not happen ! :mad:

makes me angry, yes machines cant register/measure vital signs... but these are never a replacement for human senses ! reminds me of the old days and checking for breathing on a mirror to check lol.

Yep!!! still have to use that method when making love to the wife. :proud:

:Cheers:

pmsl, oh hell my ribs are sore laughing. Stop it.

As for the story, its obviously a very rare thing, they performed checks and pronounced her dead but she wasn't dead, a very lucky woman, can you imagine her coming back to life in the coffin...or would that not happen and do I watch to many horror films ???

Hope she wasn't looking over your shoulder when you typed this post as you will be a dead man now lol

This is another one, a bee keeper woke up in the chapel of rest last week in a coffin waiting to get burried bit weird might be a alien thing,better phone danny dyer :proud:

it was gordon browns rallying speech on how he can take this country forward that brought her back to life

it was that or she found out how much it would cost to bury her in a grave in the west midlands lol after the recent speculation that councils will increase the cost to be buried

Back