Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"dcp" software from TuxInBox?

clive58

Inactive User
i keep seeing this "dcp" software from TuxInBox patch regarding the predator files for the dragon cam but i have been reticent to use it as i believe you cant go back after using it with your dragon cam, is that right?
also i dont know if it is worth me using it as i am useing pure predetor files ok but i dont know if the "dcp" software from TuxInBox will give me anything more than i'm getting now and weather i might get left out in the cold regarding support,
but it does seem to be getting the files and fixes quicker than the ordinary predetor files.

Whats your opinion on the"dcp" software from TuxInBox for the dragon cam pinky?

Clive out.

Clive, I havent used it and not familiar with. I will try and found out some more and let you know soon. As you may be aware, lots of panic at the mo, helpful sat sites are currently closing and lots of busting and raiding activities. So dont use patch file yet until we can find out more.

I have not been online that much, but i'm trying to keep up-to-date as much as poss.

Regards
:)

Thanx pinky.
i didnt know what was going on untill now and if thats the case just be carefull, we dont want you behind bars ok.

i see there are all sorts of files for the dragon cam comming out pinky like the "cammy ice loader"? and the "predator234 patched"? for the dcp 09? as attached.

Do you know anything about these files?

Clive i am no expert with these files and havent used them. I understand that the patching allows you to manually update keys rather than waiting for a new predator release. So basically you can update keys in a text editor such as 'notepad' if you can find the latest, then use the patch file to upload and replace a segment of dragon firmware. This is especially useful for conax.
Because this cam is so popular you are getting different private updates being written. But you may find that you have to stick with one set rather than mix files etc. As for not being able to return to a standard predator update, i dont believe thats correct. I am sure you can still load the latest pred-release without problem. You will not gain any benefit other than being able to update keys quicker than a new pred-release. But maybe future patches will bring quicker fixes for tps or nagravision, etc, who knows, buts its good that there are these private writers around because it keeps the cam well supported.
Hope that helps. :)

Back