DBox problems, can't rescan

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got a box with the BoxCracker Bluepeer V1 image

When I goto service scan it shows as cable provider "Kabel Deutschland" but can't see a way of changing it and when I scan it doesn't find anything new?

I've lost just about all my channels so want to figure out this so i've got some back

Cheers

Cheers mate

What's a decent image? I had a look but most seem outdated

Read in here mate

Really good image as always from the commando team.

You will have to FTP the real magic as all image do not come fully loaded and will only give you FTA.

Also depending on where you are located you might only get FTA as you might be N3 or soon to be N3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Over in Glasgow mate

Is there a way to figure out if its a x1 or x2 box i've got from the software that is installed on it the now?

If its a nokia it will have 2x but sagems can have 1x or 2x.

If you look in the side grill or top grill you will see 2 chips to one of the side on the motherboard or 1 chip. they will stand out from all the rest.

I will try get you a pic the now

Also if you flash the wrong img it will let you know and you will get kein sytem error. Just reflash with the other img to sort it.

Last edited:
It's a sagum x2

Aghhh I doubt i'll be able to do this tonight, most of my machines are a mac and no serial ports lol

I can ping my dbox from my laptop but when i restart the dbox IFA doesn't pick it up and it just boots normally :(

can't seem to figure it out

using a cross over cable and like i said i can ping it

Problem solved.... cheers guys... just doing a service scan now :D

I can ping my dbox from my laptop but when i restart the dbox IFA doesn't pick it up and it just boots normally :(

can't seem to figure it out

using a cross over cable and like i said i can ping it

I use a crossover cable and connet direct pc to dbox. Use flashfxp and set the pc ip to one less than the dbox. Use root and dbox2 as the user name and password. You could also look for an image that is ready to go if your not familar with moving the magic files.

Back