dbox image to dvd

slonger

Member +
Reaction score
does anybody have nice easy way to convert the dbox image so i can burn it to dvd sorry if this has been posed before

slonger said:
does anybody have nice easy way to convert the dbox image so i can burn it to dvd sorry if this has been posed before

Seen as its a small file can you not burn it to cd with Nero

slonger said:

Why would you want to do this? Fair enough if it's for a backup but why would you put it in your dvd player?

lol thats a classic 4 real. Why would u put a dbox2 on a dvdr and like watch it 0_o. fair enuff if u wanna back it up but a cdr is better an image is about 8megs so like ur wasting the about 4gigs of space using a dvd :eek: :Cheers:

i mean the recordings got a portable dvd player got a few kids movies that would be great in the car

Last edited:
ahhhhh :D. U need to split them m8 coz the dbox2 records them with the audio/video in one file. Normal dvds have a audio_ts and video_ts so u need to use a demuxer i belive there called and split it in to 2 then just use nero or ur choice of burning proggy m8 ;@)

well if its a avi just use nerovision and it will convert it ;) mpeg shouldnt need converting coz dvd,s are mpeg2 anyways ;p

Go to videohelp.com or doom9.org and check out their DVB/TS to DVD guides. It's very easy, as most channels broadcast in DVD compliant MPEG2, and the few that use the 544 or 528 resolutions can be patched to play on most DVD players anyway. I put tons of stuff on DVD, and depending on the method you choose, and how fancy you want to be about editing and chaptering, you can do it in a matter of minutes.

I will give you one piece of specific advice, though. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use Nero for anything other than burning.

Last edited:
Back