Reaction score
Datel Wii FreeLoader Cracked
================================
Name: Datel_Wii_FreeLoader.iso
Platform: Wii
Size: 1.0 GB (2.5 MB of real data)
Credits: Waninkoko and Umi
================================
Greetings to elotrolado.net, gbatemp.net and the people of #wiidev @ efnet!

FOR EUROPEAN CONSOLES ONLY

This is the one you’ve all been waiting for! Wii FreeLoader lets you play ANY region of Wii or GameCube game on your Nintendo Wii!

Videogamers the world over get really frustrated when games are released in other territories long before they reach the shops in their home country, if they ever get released at all. You want to play that blockbuster survival horror offering which is out in Japan three months before it hits the shelves anywhere else? What about the gridiron football or NBL baseball game that’s never released outside the States? With Wii FreeLoader, you can play ANY region of game on your UK Wii!

Wii FreeLoader is really easy to use. Simply insert your FreeLoader disc and load it in the usual way. When the drive stops, eject the Wii FreeLoader disc and insert the game, which then loads and plays just like it would on its own region of Wii. It’s as simple as that!

Wii FreeLoader is 100% unofficial, and requires no modifications to your console. As well as letting you play Wii games from all regions, Wii FreeLoader also works with imported GameCube games when played on your Wii. It won’t work in a GameCube console, though – for that, you need Freeloader for GameCube, also available from Codejunkies…

NOTE: This version of Wii FreeLoader is for use on UK PAL consoles. If you imported your Wii from the States, and now want to play local games as well as imports, you need the American version of Wii FreeLoader.

Features

* Play ANY region of Wii or GameCube game on ANY Wii.
* Easy to use.
* No console modification required.
* Play games never released in your region.
* Play local games on your imported console.
* 100% unofficial.

Last edited:
Hi all
I dont want to sound stupid but i download this and when i scanned it with my virus software it found a unknown virus and told me to delete it.
Has anyone tried this in there wii and is it just the virus software going over the top.
Many Thanks in advance

i downloaded it, and burned it.

not got a region locked game to test it though, as i binned em when i got black screen.

:Clap: excellent tool, tried with super swing golf season 2, also williams pinball both worked first time, no more heroes also

:Cheers:

This is great for running SSBB-USA in 480i without having to mess with the in game d-flick option. Also it's the only known way atm to get SSBB running in 480p on PAL machine.

Pop in the freeloader on the main menu, wait till the screen does a 'swirly' kind of effect then simply press eject and insert game disc, play as normal.

note.. it doesn't seem to like RGB connection, so use composite or component

A very cool tool. I tried NTSC versions of Dragon Ball Z 3 and No More Heroes and both played fine using the Wii's pack in video cable. However using the Nintendo RGB scart cable only red gets through. Is this what you're seeing meangreenie? Wondering if my scart cable is faulty.

Assuming the cracked version behaves the same as the retail version, then no. From the instructions that came with my disk:

Getting Started
Follow the simple instructions below to start up FreeLoader for Wii:

If the Game that you wish to play is from an NTSC region then you may need to first set the display to 60Hz. For best results. This setting is found in the Tools Menu on your console.

Insert the FreeLoader for Wii disk and it will automatically load and run.

Multiple colour bars on the screen will indicate that FreeLoader for Wii is in operation. The colour bars will appear twice then the drive will stop.

Eject the Freeloader disk and now insert the Game Disk that you want to play. The Game will play as normal.

Game Upgrades
Most game disks have an upgrade program which is loaded before the game application itself. The purpose of the upgrade program is to update your console, where necessary, with new firmware modules.

When loading a game from another region on your console this upgrade may have unpredictable results if loaded.

FreeLoader for Wii will prevent this upgrade program from being loaded and will only load the main game application.

A number of games will not function unless the upgrade program has first been loaded and so FreeLoader has an alternate, selective load method for these games.

Alternative method
Insert the FreeLoader for Wii disk and it will automatically load and run.

Multiple colour bars on the screen will indicate that FreeLoader for Wii is in operation. The colour bars will appear twice and the drive will stop.

Eject the Freeloader disk and then RE-INSERT the Freeloader disk once more.

The multiple colour bars will appear twice more and the drive will again stop.

Once again eject the Freeloader disk and now insert the Game Disk that you want to play. The Game will play as normal and this time the upgrade program will be saelectively loaded.

Please be aware that allowing the upgrade program to run may, in a number of cases, still cause unwanted effects.

It is advisable to check the FAQs at www.codejunkies.com BEFORE you load any game that requires an upgrade program!

Since any game updates can create unwanted results or even incompatibility with Freeloader, it is recommended that all new games, even ones from your own region, are loaded via Freeloader's alternative selective upgrade method.

Yeah :Clap::proud::BLOBBY::banana:

I just burnt this and put in 1 of my first coasters i made which was (Sims castaway) a USA game that didnt work before and now it does

Thanx a lot this is cool

Clive.

i know im beign dumb here but do you still need a mod to play backups??

thouht so just wishfull thinking on my part lol . cheers

can anyone tell me where to dl the Japan version? thanks

For those that are complaining that the latest update on the Mario Kart PAL has stopped the wii FreeLoader working I have no problems at all, and it still works perfectly

I installed the firmware update on the PAL Mario Kart, played the game with zero problems, and then tried playing Ski Family which is a JAP only game which did work with the FreeLoader previously and it still works perfectly

The screen jiggles about just as it was before and comes up with the GC boot icon, so maybe I'm lucky or just have a different version of the cracked FreeLoader that has been cracked fully as there was 3 different versions knocking about on the NewsGroups all claiming to be cracked, I only use torrents when I need something that isn't on NewsGroups so suffer less from false uploads

I'm using a D2C when they first came out at the end of last year and as yet NO games have failed to work. I had a few NTSC games that just gave the black screen as I BrickBlock and Region Frii all NTSC games just in case, but every one of those now works perfectly if I use the Datel FreeLoader first, and I can now play any JAP release where before none would even attempt to start never mind play

it still works here as well the 1 in the 1st post im using btw thx to highlander ;)

iv burnt the standard version and the cracked version of this to CD and neither work on my wii, i have a wiifree installed, any suggestions??

much appreciated

judt tried it, all i get is a black screen (unrecognised disc or somthing) telling me to turn off my wii and then turn it back on, can anyone help?

I cannot actually download the file, as I am not authorized enough somehow. Sad :(
By the way, rideme, try checking which OS you have and if it is supported. Datel FreeLoader I think does not support all OS versions! Of course if you indeed need to downgrade, there are tutorials for that.

Back