Data Channels In"Rats" Channel List

Pimpur Crack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Are the data channels in the 28.2E channel settings lists linked in any way to the TV channels?

I downloaded "Rats" channel list for 28.2E then sent it to my dreambox 800se using dreamboxEDIT, all proceeding without any glitches, freezing or error messages (thanks "Rat"). When reviewing the list in dreamboxEDIT I noticed a lot of data channels that I would prefer to remove. However, before deleting the data channels I would just like to know if it is safe to do so and if there is any specific method other than highlighting them and deleting. For example, do I need to delete or edit any other settings or options apart from the rows of data channels?

Cdmt
Pimpi

some HD channels are data channels also some interactive are as well

you will only see data channels if you Press OK/RED or go into the data (dated) folder

can I ask why you would want these removed ?

some HD channels are data channels also some interactive are as well

you will only see data channels if you Press OK/RED or go into the data (dated) folder

can I ask why you would want these removed ?

Ah, OK, thanks for the explanation, I actually thought they were "data streams" and not actual TV channels such as HD or interactive. I had assumed that the HD TV and Interactive TV channels were labelled as "TV" and did not know that they were labelled as "Data".

I will keep them, no need to delete now.

Cdmt
Pimpi

no probs mate

in some cases in the past you had to edit data channels to show as TV (BBC Interactive)

if you look through the Dated folder towards the end of Rat's Bouquet you will see lots of Box Office, Sky Interactive etc.

:)

Back