Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

daphne emu

marra

Inactive User
hi does anyone use the daphne laserdisc emu iv been trying to get it to work i used the emu to actually download the game but you need a original game to run it but ive read roms can be downloaded seperatly which ive done then when i goto play the game it says no dvd, can anyone help with this ive looked through the threads but i cant find anything on it, any help apreciated thanks.

hi does anyone use the daphne laserdisc emu iv been trying to get it to work i used the emu to actually download the game but you need a original game to run it but ive read roms can be downloaded seperatly which ive done then when i goto play the game it says no dvd, can anyone help with this ive looked through the threads but i cant find anything on it, any help apreciated thanks.

I've managed to get a game working on it. I had a similar problem and it turned out that the issue was down to the wrong file paths for certain files. I think I edited the frame text file and pointed it in the right location for the files it required.

I'm not being very specific but I don't have that machine in front of me. It's all down to the correct file locations I bet. Hope this helps

cheers for the reply purity i think i may also have the wrong rom files but now i cant find where i downloaded them from any chance you could pm me a link if you have one mate, cheers

sorted this prob now i got them from dragons lair project, thanks all the same. im still getting the dvd prob though it asks me to search for the dvd root. the framefile that downloads automatic with the video+audio files is in the vldp_dl/lair folder lair.txt ive tried it in the folder above and in the framefile folder with no luck (in the framefile folder i edited the lair.txt file to the lair.m2v.bf file in the vldp_dl/lair folder) im using daphne ver 2.1.53 if anyone can help, thanks.

Last edited:
right scratch all that lol i tried again after work and it auto downloaded the roms automatically and now all the games run except dragons lair 1 +2 and 2 more i think they need the right roms but apart from that unless the was a update today i dont know what happened.

Back