Cutting the grass

steve7713

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now that the sun has been out for a record 2days I have just noticed how long the lawn is (sorry to spoil the fun for those that thought it was the more exotic stuff :silly: ).

Has anyone cut theirs yet?

3 weeks ago I cut mine, the weather was so shitty last year that I never gave it a final cut and it looked rough all winter so the first decent day that came along I cut it. The problem is now that I have cut it it needs done again!

You made me feel guilty, got in from work early washed the bike and car, retensioned the bike chain, went into the garden and cleared about 4 bin bags full off foooooken leaves off trees I don't have, tipped bags onto cuntcil ground (there fooooooken trees so they can have their leaves back) and finally cut the grass. :)

You made me feel guilty, got in from work early washed the bike and car, retensioned the bike chain, went into the garden and cleared about 4 bin bags full off foooooken leaves off trees I don't have, tipped bags onto cuntcil ground (there fooooooken trees so they can have their leaves back) and finally cut the grass. :)

Get a power rake!!

Done the front on Monday, done the back today:)

Had to get the power rake out to get the leaves up off the back and out of the grass.
Will give the front a feed on Sunday because its going to piss down on Monday.

quality mate

as for cutting the grass, ill wait till its waist high so i can use my cordless strimmer, no point having a strimmer and being able to use it. then i might cut the grass lol

ive had two planks on my front lawn for ages coz i had tiles on them and cudnt be assed to move them but oi did it last month and the grass thats regrowing is better than the grass thats already grown, thinking about putting a sheet all over my front lawn for a few month then let it regrow in the summer. lol

use a garden fork to stab the ground to make the grass/soil breathe, its suppose to make ya grass be nicer as that what i did where the planks were and it is nicer

My grass is foooooked I've tried reseeding the lot but the fooooker is as patchy and Digi's chest hair.

you let my mrs pluck your lawn when she was pissed as well m8?

thatll fookin teach us, lol

done mine the other day,took me longer to clean the dog shit of it lol,i must have the only dog in the world that if you take it out it wont shit anywhere untile it gets back home and does it in the garden but glad in a way,i dont have to go round with them gay poop scoops pmsl,

Last edited:
done mine the other day,took me longer to clean the dog shit of it lol,i must have the only dog in the world that if you take it out it wont shit anywhere untile it gets back home and does it in the garden but glad in a way,i dont have to go round with them gay poop scoops pmsl,

:roflmao:

do you mean your hand in plastic bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back