CubeRevo Image

reni

DW Member +
Reaction score
ok been messing with my cuberevo mini for a while , read a lot and asked on here and on other places. but im still no further ahead with a Good Working Image. I want to use incubus and just using on astra 28.8 nothing else but i can get an image that just works some images wont install Err 10 or Err 1

so could anyone point me in the direct of a good working image and buckets if possible :)

Thanks in advance

try formatting the usb stick before you put on the images. it could be your usb stick is faulty

usb stick is fine . it can install some images but not others and i format everytime i go too install the image

had this cuberevo for 2months now and still not impressed ! im moving up from a dm600 nablisat image on it ..

any suggestions ?? as to wot image / link ? etc
thanks in advance

try downloading the images from another location if your keep getting ER10. a corrupt image can also give ER10 during flashing

ER1 i have never heard about any DGS based image modded by either sifteam and NLB are good

ive never used the latest image that Bro mentioned but they continue to get better and better

dm600 has alot more support than the cuberevo does so i wouldnt expect the level of compatibility to be near a dreambox

cccam / incubuscamd works alright for just viewing but will never record a program in its full without crashing half way

but when just viewing it works fine

most dreambox plugins are gradually making their way to the ipbox though

Back