Cs968 android tv box

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi guys

Can anyone help me with updating or putting kitkat on my box? It is on 4.22 but have got a tablet with kitkat on and it is far better.
I have tried to read up but seems complicated and i dont want to kill my box!!!

Any help please guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate not much of a solution but have you tried putting apex home on your box it looks just like kit kat dunno if this helps or not?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi it is kitkat i want very good and fast

not sure what it runs but I'm using BeyondXBMC 3.4 and runs nice. I only really watch movies now & again mainly catching up on TV series I've missed. You can activate acestream for some sports but I found it stuttered so watch footy on my laptop

The reason for this thread is that i want to replace android 4.2 with 4.4 but not sure how to do it

The reason for this thread is that i want to replace android 4.2 with 4.4 but not sure how to do it

didn't even know there was a 4.4 (but then again I don't even know what I'm on) I'll check

4.4 is kitkat

Thanks i also found this but not sure how easy it is or how to do it

Thanks mate ill take a look after the game

Just realised I got the Rom mixed up with xbmc, sorry about that. I've just checked and I'm running 4.4.2 on my box not sure where its from coz box came already installed. I tried emailing seller to ask for a copy to see if you could try on yours but they were useless.

Yeah i see the same box as mine with 4.4 on ebay ect but cant find out how to update it to 4.4.
It is a great box but kitkat 4.4 is superb

I know if it's rooted you could try a custom recovery and flash a back up off a 4.4 box but then again not 100% sure you can with these boxes, I've never looked into it.

Ye but there is not a lot of info around i have been looking as i want to update a tablet and this cs968 box

Back