cs an m2 card

M2+ will work locally with newcs after modifying the config slightly, in my experiments though, if another box tries to AU the card, newcs crashed

ill setup a new box over theweekend and try it with the latest newcs ;)

@Digidude, What values did you have in the following?

<blocksa>?</blocksa>
<blockua>?</blockua>
<blockga>?</blockga>
<blockC0>?</blockC0>

Si

i cant think, but how i got it to work was by deleting the line thats similar to

<secapin>0000</secapin>

in newcs1.65 delete the line <pincode>0000</pincode> and also if you are using the internal slot set <parity></parity> to <parity>none</parity> or <parity>even</parity>.

@Digidude try these settings

<blocksa>No</blocksa>
<blockua>No</blockua>
<blockga>No</blockga>
<blockC0>Yes</blockC0>

May help with the emm problem, i have never seen what you describe but they may help. If you need a config for 1.65 to look at give us a shout

Si

cheers Si

at the mo im using it in a box with newcamd as the cardserver, its working, so if it aint broke and all that lol, i only played so much as i knew newcs and was clueless with newcamd configs, and like said, i had it going sweet locally, but if one of my other boxes tried to AU the card via LAN, newcs would crash, so i learnt newcamd configs lol and its been perfect since

also, a newcamd config is less than 15% the size of a newcs one ;)

I think we can all relate to that saying, but how many times have we said to ourself

'I wish i left the bloody thing alone.'

Usally about 15mins before kick off too..

Si

I think we can all relate to that saying, but how many times have we said to ourself

'I wish i left the bloody thing alone.'

Usally about 15mins before kick off too..

Si

yeh been there done that and happened to me :) LOL ....but i dont mind too much as you learn from it by trying to fix it.

well guys it is working finnaly and would like to thanks for the support logic was going to help me out cheers m8 so i have it working on newcamdserver 6.10 with cccam but i have alot to learn sounds interesting modding cams etc but i have alot to learn

Back