Cryo Sportster Pro Ultra

Bhavesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I just need few helps

Well i got Cryo Sportster pro Ultra images in my dbox which i downloaded from gav1234, which is very good images and it very good quality pictures and sounds are excellent.

Well as i was gona scan the channels which i had to changed the image to Sportster 1.73 so i can scan the channels for my area. But after i scan the channels do i have change the setting round from Sportster 1.73 to Cryo Sportster Pro Ultra ? or it doesnt matter

and also i wanted to put pin lock on all Adults channels but some how i cant as i went to Dbox ---> Setting--> Parental Lock-->
and there were 3 options in the list (cant remember what is it)
well as i tryed to pin lock on all Adults channels it wont work

can anyone help me how can i Pin lock on all my Adults Channels?

Bhavesh said:
Hi I just need few helps

Well i got Cryo Sportster pro Ultra images in my dbox which i downloaded from gav1234, which is very good images and it very good quality pictures and sounds are excellent.

Well as i was gona scan the channels which i had to changed the image to Sportster 1.73 so i can scan the channels for my area. But after i scan the channels do i have change the setting round from Sportster 1.73 to Cryo Sportster Pro Ultra ? or it doesnt matter

and also i wanted to put pin lock on all Adults channels but some how i cant as i went to Dbox ---> Setting--> Parental Lock-->
and there were 3 options in the list (cant remember what is it)
well as i tryed to pin lock on all Adults channels it wont work

can anyone help me how can i Pin lock on all my Adults Channels?

yes m8 go back to pro and do a backup of your services.xml and bouquets.xml

pro is better also you cant really lock the channels as you will still get them that is on flaw with neutrino images the best thing to do is delette whole whole lines that contain the channels in metapad

hope this helps m8

cheers

Back