Cross epg

jpsr

Inactive User
Reaction score
I set up cross epg on my dm 800 hd with nemesis 2.6.

I have a 4gig usb stick mounted and epg is stored on it, aswell as my picons, and all seems to be working fine.
Is 4gig enough to run my epg and picons from now on.

Also do i need to set a scheduled download automatically for every morning, especially if i plug the box out at night.
Say i get up at 0800 in the morning and turn the dm 800 on will the epg automatically load or do i need to set a scheduled download to automatically download the epg say for about 0810 in the morning.

pick a time when you have box on

anytime does it

I set up cross epg on my dm 800 hd with nemesis 2.6.

I have a 4gig usb stick mounted and epg is stored on it, aswell as my picons, and all seems to be working fine.
Is 4gig enough to run my epg and picons from now on.

Also do i need to set a scheduled download automatically for every morning, especially if i plug the box out at night.
Say i get up at 0800 in the morning and turn the dm 800 on will the epg automatically load or do i need to set a scheduled download to automatically download the epg say for about 0810 in the morning.

You dont need to schedule your crossepg download you can perform it any time you want as it'll still display what it has.

4gb is plenty, my epg data I think is about 60mb in size, picons arent big either.

Thanks for the replies.

Only got the dm 800 last week, big change from the dm 500s, Great box though.

Back