Croc Hunter Steve Irwin dead in accident

im pretty sure give it another 15 years and we will see his kids doing the same amazing things, he was everything a great entaintainer , a good father, and loved all animals rip

i love the fella, but some how im not surprised, but well still miss him
r.i.p steve irwin

R.I.P Steve Irwin dosnt it just show how frail we really are? Live every day ! It might be your last

R.i.p

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, an entire life to forget them.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take …. But by the moments that take our breaths away ……

r.i.p Steve An inspiration to young and old .

It's really sad, I feel sorry for his wife and little kids, that guy will will be hard to replace.

When I heard the news I was gob smacked and then saddened as if I had lost a friend. I had never met Steve but he was a true entertainer and a complete animal nut, which is why most of us felt so close to him. Mst people watched his show because of the danger he put himself in and in recent years there seems to have been a string of wannabe Steve Irwins, yet another tribute to this great man.

Amazingly stingrays are the fish most aquariums have have for you to stroke in the touchy tank.

I think Steve has earned his place in history by introducing us to other sides of the animal kingdom. He was a revolutionary as Jacques Cousteau, who ironically was the king of the kingdom that Steve passed away in. Lets hope that they are now diving the blue yonder together as a buddies.

My condolences to his family.

God bless you Steve and thankyou.

When I heard the news I was gob smacked and then saddened as if I had lost a friend. I had never met Steve but he was a true entertainer and a complete animal nut, which is why most of us felt so close to him. Mst people watched his show because of the danger he put himself in and in recent years there seems to have been a string of wannabe Steve Irwins, yet another tribute to this great man.

Amazingly stingrays are the fish most aquariums have have for you to stroke in the touchy tank.

I think Steve has earned his place in history by introducing us to other sides of the animal kingdom. He was a revolutionary as Jacques Cousteau, who ironically was the king of the kingdom that Steve passed away in. Lets hope that they are now diving the blue yonder together as a buddies.

My condolences to his family.

God bless you Steve and thankyou.

nice words and thoughts mate

Back