Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cresties

zad

Inactive User
I bought a crestie the other night... he is a pin striped harlequin :)

A little bit on the small side, think that was due to not eating live food but got him to eat 5 or so crix last night, then he promptly shedded which was a nice surprise :)

Trying to get a second hand exo terra viv for him as he currently in a funarium.

I bought a crestie the other night... he is a pin striped harlequin :)

A little bit on the small side, think that was due to not eating live food but got him to eat 5 or so crix last night, then he promptly shedded which was a nice surprise :)

Trying to get a second hand exo terra viv for him as he currently in a funarium.

Cricket murderer :)

He's lovely. Those funariums are crap.

We currently have a 2 1/2 foot Royal Pyton, 1 1/2 foot Western Hognose, a BIG Chillean Rose Tararantualla and we're baby sitting an 8 inch Bearded Dragon :)

@torque you eat chicken?

@evastar lad called him Zuki his original name was Kiki till she became a he :)

@eazi yes they are limited I agree but was free with some bendy wood and plants etc so gift horse mouth... it will come in for other things ;)

He is still small so not really an issue but as said looking to get a 45x45x60 viv so as soon as and its all decorated up he will be hopefully nice and happy and may just give him a ho to play with ;)

Back