cream leather chair for £17.89

thanks rat, got my cream chair today and took 10mins to assemble...real nice:)

My chair arrived this afternoon, thanks to Rat for the link :Cheers:

:Hit: excelent,chuffed your all happy with it :)

Thanks rat got chair today, great value,also got briefcase which will probably lie and gather dust

thanks rat l can hear my daughter rolling around upstairs now lol

Ordered two, one arrived today. I think the delivery guy said the second one is coming tomorrow, but I didn't open the door so I'm not sure.

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll have to give them a call.

Also, the right arm has a slit along the front and a slit along the back where the leather has torn. Anyone else had problems like that? I'll have to get on them tomorrow about having the arm replaced.

ring them blackmama they will send a replacement part ;) they have a good after sales service :) open till 8pm

Call our Customer Services Team on 0844 412 0926
Monday to Friday - 08.00-20.00, Saturday - 10.00-16.00

ring them blackmama they will send a replacement part ;) they have a good after sales service :) open till 8pm

Call our Customer Services Team on 0844 412 0926
Monday to Friday - 08.00-20.00, Saturday - 10.00-16.00

Thanks for the quick reply mate :Clap:

I'll phone them after I get the second chair delivered, and save time just in case that one has a part that needs replacing too.

Thanks once again mate, brilliant offer :)

just ordered one i wanted a chocolate one to mach the couch but this is too good to pass up. i have cream leather one now only prob is they get so dirty so easy yet are difficult to clean. but again for £20 ill not be so bothered :)

one is sitting in ones chair just now - fandabidozi - cheers rat man

:Cheers:

just ordered one i wanted a chocolate one to mach the couch but this is too good to pass up. i have cream leather one now only prob is they get so dirty so easy yet are difficult to clean. but again for £20 ill not be so bothered :)
you can buy the leather cleaner for 17 quid lol or just buy a new chair! :Clap:

ordered one guys cos this thing im sitting in is ready for the scrap yard lol, how long does it take for delivery ?

mine arrived looks and feels very nice thankyou :):):)

delivered in a couple of days

i ordered one yesterday and it said i had ordered it on backorder and it arrived thisafternoon.
i was a bit puzzled when i ordered as it said at the checkout TOTAL COST £0.00

they did take £21 odds out the bank though

anyway that is one nice bargain and my ass is nice n comfy :Clap:

wife informs me they have delivered the chair will check tonite to see if it is good or a case of you get what you pay for, hope its not the latter as it was cheap and i'm half expecting those plastic chairs we used to sit on at school LOL

got my 2 today!!!cheers rat nice 1, well smart.
im suprised there still in stock!

Back