corsa drivers

registration

Inactive User
Reaction score
I personally have never met a competent driver who owns/drives a corsa. Am sure there are a few DW members who could argue otherwise, please join in.

Onto the rant. Mrs Corsa Driver in springburn this afternoon, do you not realise that pulling out in front of a motorbike travelling at 60mph might be a tad dangerous? Especially when you cleary see said motorbike for a few hundred yards but decide to sit for 10 seconds til he is close enough to hit before you cross over in front of him.

I'll not start a rant about women drivers in general, god knows what the limitations are there.

I used to have a corsa until recently and i found the visibilty actualy really good in it so i can't say anything to support your claim regarding Corsa drivers.

I may just be a more experienced driver and actually look out for all vehicles on the road and i'm a professional driver anyway (HGV Class 1)

I used to have a corsa until recently and i found the visibilty actualy really good in it so i can't say anything to support your claim regarding Corsa drivers.

I may just be a more experienced driver and actually look out for all vehicles on the road and i'm a professional driver anyway (HGV Class 1)

It's funny you should say that, i've found hgv drivers to be the most considerate on the road. The one group of motorists (excluding other bikers and white van drivers) that i've never had to worry about.

Back