Corny 1 Liner Thread

It's an outdoor shithouse @gez and he is knee deep in it.😳😳😳😂😂
I thought it was a caveman and his wife in a cave, not a shithouse and the wife was saying as a rule of thumb if something is chasing us and wants to eat us, such as a bear or sabre toothed tiger they would have red wine, if it was fleeing from them, such as most birds and fish, then they'd have white wine but it was only a cartoon not a statement of fact as I don't think that cavemen made or drank wine miggy, and they appear to be stood on a floor and do not appear to be in any kind of shit at all from what I can tell.

I thought it was a caveman and his wife in a cave, not a shithouse and the wife was saying as a rule of thumb if something is chasing us and wants to eat us, such as a bear or sabre toothed tiger they would have red wine, if it was fleeing from them, such as most birds and fish, then they'd have white wine but it was only a cartoon not a statement of fact as I don't think that cavemen made or drank wine miggy, and they appear to be stood on a floor and do not appear to be in any kind of shit at all from what I can tell.
I will consider myself told off then. This is your fault @gez 😂😂😂

Happy Christmas Mate! A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly f*ckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2021, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a f*cked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or f*ck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're f*cking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother f*cker!
Merry Christmas!
Don't f*ck it up 😉

Happy Christmas Mate! A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly f*ckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2021, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a f*cked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or f*ck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're f*cking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother f*cker!
Merry Christmas!
Don't f*ck it up 😉
I think we're on our way to hell Av. There'll be no place for the likes of us in this Pansy New World. Lol

Back