Corny 1 Liner Thread

A man walks into a bar. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little man, maybe a foot tall, and a little piano. He puts them both on the bar and the little guy starts playing Mozart as the man orders his drink.
The bartender says "I'm sure it's none of my business, but where did you find a little man who plays piano like that?"
The guy says "There's a genie outside granting wishes, I bet he's still there if you hurry."
The bartender runs outside, and moments later a bunch of ducks come in through the front door and start causing a big ruckus. The bartender says "You didn't tell me the genie was deaf, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks."
The guy says
Do you really think I asked for an eleven inch pianist?"

I am anti Vax and I don’t care what you think.

I am absolutely sick and tired of seeing people that are anti Vax getting ridiculed and bullied on Facebook because of their choice.

YOU need to understand WE have good reason to feel this way and that by simply attacking us or belittling us WILL NOT change our minds. We will not be silenced.

I for one will never have another one again. Not a chance in hell, I don’t care what you say to try and convince me, I’ve fallen for that trap too many times before.

They are absolutely the worst brand of vacuum cleaner ever. It’s Hoover all the way for me!

I am anti Vax and I don’t care what you think.

I am absolutely sick and tired of seeing people that are anti Vax getting ridiculed and bullied on Facebook because of their choice.

YOU need to understand WE have good reason to feel this way and that by simply attacking us or belittling us WILL NOT change our minds. We will not be silenced.

I for one will never have another one again. Not a chance in hell, I don’t care what you say to try and convince me, I’ve fallen for that trap too many times before.

They are absolutely the worst brand of vacuum cleaner ever. It’s Hoover all the way for me!
I’d rather have the Vax than dyson 😉

Back