Copy DVD function(JTAG FSD)

Oily

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just used this to copy my Forza 4(both discs) onto my hdd(Xbox360 GOD folder) but when I come to play it it says 'insert disc 1'
Do I need to put the Forza 4 folder somewhere else or convert the files in any way,shape or form?

thanks in advance

Right,I've found out I use the NXE2GOD app but when I do it says 'no NXE titles found'
Where does the NXE2GOD app look?

Copy to hdd and copy disc 2 to hdd content as disc 2 in mainly dlc

Copy to hdd and copy disc 2 to hdd content as disc 2 in mainly dlc

Which hdd?I have 20gb m$ hdd that i run FSD on and a 500gb USB hdd that I run my games from so which folders do i put were?

Put disc 1 on external hdd in games folder & disc 2 on ms internal hdd into content as its dlc

Put disc 1 on external hdd in games folder & disc 2 on ms internal hdd into content as its dlc

On the external hdd I've got the following folders;
EMUS
Homebrew
XBLA
Xbox GOD
Xbox XEX
Xbox Classics

Which one would I put disc 1 into?
Thanks for your help,sorry about the noobie questions,I'm very new to this

Make a folder called games & set file path in fsd , put disc 1 there and 2 in ms hdd content

why is the copy DVD different from ripping them and using an FTP program to put them onto the hard drive with? (I haven't got a drive in mine you see) but all my games are just in 2 folders, "xbla" and "games" and they all run regardless of how many discs?

oh I never thought actually, your ripping from an original game disk?, you'd need to get a spare xbox 360 drive and have it flashed with the 0800 CFW to be able to rip them.....sorry man my bad.

Maybe it works another way with the rips using the 360 it's self, I've never had a drive in mine so never done it but never had to put them any where else other than the HDD...

Last edited:
Yeah it's the original discs.
I've installed disc 2 on the m$ hdd and I'm just going to copy disc 1 into the xbox360 god folder,maybe tomorrow now as I'm on earlys,up at 5 :(

You can rip original disc in the xbox itself with fsd just use copy dvd option

Well finally done what mrjai66 suggested,copied disc 1 to my games folder(USB hdd) and disc 2 to the content folder on the m$ hdd.Cheers mrjai66!

Would I have to do the same for every game that had 2 discs or more?Or is each game different?

i have just uesd this for some games, will it make them the same file size as if i done them on my pc with iso2god

Back