cookie drivin me nuts

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is there any software downloads to get shut of these feckin adds been on settings remove cookies click remove still there go back in settings open it
up all still there ? :Mad2:

Give us a clue, what ads/browser/package etc etc
What av are you using.

oops soz

using Google chrome running windows 7 64bit the main ads are from ( the car centre )

thanks for lookin m8

Give us a clue, what ads/browser/package etc etc
What av are you using.

oops soz

using Google chrome running windows 7 64bit the main ads are from ( the car centre )

thanks for lookin m8

Eset Internet Security 8

adMuncher 4.94

adfender

Malwarebytes anti-exploit

Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit

ublock

noscript

I use firefox but these addons may also be available for chrome.

For blocking add on pages i use Ad Blocker Plus it gets rid of even mighily persistant ads on every site I've been on. But it also has the ability to create an allow list so you can allow pop ups on sites that use them for log-ins.

Also I use an addon called Self Destrcting Cookies, this will delete all cookies craeted from a website once you leave that site, it's good for sites that you need to have cookies enabled in order to view the site. Once again you can create an allow list for sites like ebay, yahoo, google etc.. that you want to keep your login as these sites use cookies to recognise you each time you visit.

With these 2 I never have problems at all.

Also admuncher is now free download and use (was $29.99) and it is excellent for all types of stuff.

You can use ccleaner free to get rid of crap left behind like cookies, cache files etc... If you buy it then it will stay resident and clean the crap automatically each time you close your browser, it's not expensive and help the writers carry on the good work.

I use firefox but these addons may also be available for chrome.

For blocking add on pages i use Ad Blocker Plus it gets rid of even mighily persistant ads on every site I've been on. But it also has the ability to create an allow list so you can allow pop ups on sites that use them for log-ins.

Also I use an addon called Self Destrcting Cookies, this will delete all cookies craeted from a website once you leave that site, it's good for sites that you need to have cookies enabled in order to view the site. Once again you can create an allow list for sites like ebay, yahoo, google etc.. that you want to keep your login as these sites use cookies to recognise you each time you visit.

With these 2 I never have problems at all.

Also admuncher is now free download and use (was $29.99) and it is excellent for all types of stuff.

You can use ccleaner free to get rid of crap left behind like cookies, cache files etc... If you buy it then it will stay resident and clean the crap automatically each time you close your browser, it's not expensive and help the writers carry on the good work.

I personally use a small add-on called Privoxy, works across any browser on the machine. And I agree re. Ccleaner, great wee prog, I use it all the time. I didn't realise the paid version ran constantly, worth the money I'd say :)

Back