confused - TT Safety cams or Pocketgps cams

tigerblue

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a bit confused as I'm not sure whether I should use either the tt saftey cams with tt7, or just stick with pocketgps, do I use one or the other, or both? which is better?

I cant seem to get safety cams to work , the box just shows red in the poi rather than an icon you would normally get.

Me too, can someone in the know please post some guidance regarding what can be used with TT7 for PDAs.

Thanks,
KZRA

Just a bit confused as I'm not sure whether I should use either the tt saftey cams with tt7, or just stick with pocketgps, do I use one or the other, or both? which is better?

I cant seem to get safety cams to work , the box just shows red in the poi rather than an icon you would normally get.
If tomtom home can see you phone then if you use the speed cams from tomtom home thay will install and setup with out having to do a thing.
Tomtoms speed cams are not alway upto date in my view.
pocketgps worlds speed cams are up dated a lot more, new cams added faster.
pocketgps worlds speed cams, on some phones can need some setting up ie adding sound files and how far before warning is given.
but I do think pocketgps worlds speed camlistings are better

Have you asigned a tone to the camera

"I cant seem to get safety cams to work , the box just shows red in the poi rather than an icon you would normally get."

I've read elsewhere that this is due to the bmp files being used are slightly different to the originals.

Thanks for replys,
i've decided to stick with pocketgps as i think they're more accurate than ttcams

Back