Confirmed transfers

How many forwards have man city got now lol and theres still teves in the picture

Lmao like top quality players will be happy sitting on the bench what the fcuk is going to happen ? if the spend over 700 million and end up in the bottom 10

:proud::proud::proud::proud::

as many as they like and want but they trying to copy other big club but i dont think that would work atall take my word mr soarky will get sack by mid season if he dont get it right

Definitely a good signing, but I thought Nani would go to Wigan as part of the deal, but maybe Martinez doesn't rate him

Nani was never going to leave us it was all paper talk you honestly didn't believe that!

Nani just needs games his quality will show through mind you i rather have Nani in my team then Babel!

Could be Nani on left and Valencia on Right next season, and whenever more discipline is needed just stick in Park for either one

karim benzema will be confirmed as a real madrid by this afternoon

Nani was never going to leave us it was all paper talk you honestly didn't believe that!

Nani just needs games his quality will show through mind you i rather have Nani in my team then Babel!

I wouldn't i think Babel is quality can go past a player like they are not even there think he will improve alot for liverpool this season i hope iam wrong but i honestly think he is quality

to be honest never heard of the guy and it seems more of a abramovic signing then a ancelotti....... and his name is pronounced as 'jerk-ov' so andy gray should have fun with that! lol

to be honest this one was gus's recomondation and he is very good winger as i have watch him playing for CSKA moscow

obertan - Bordeaux ------> Man Utd
zokora - Spurs -------> Sevilla

pennant - lpool -----> real zaragoza

Kolo Toure has signed for Man City

I think its not a bad bit of business from Arsenal for a player who hasn't played as well as he used too!

Now Arsenal have received over £40 million from transfers wonder if Wenger will spend it?

Kolo Toure has signed for Man City

I think its not a bad bit of business from Arsenal for a player who hasn't played as well as he used too!

Now Arsenal have received over £40 million from transfers wonder if Wenger will spend it?

We agree lol.... 16 million for Toure is bloody wonderful business.

Toure never quite made the impact as he made in the invincibles season.

Here is something that I was told about a month ago, and that was eboue, adebayor and toure was bad apples in the dressing room.

Eboue will be next trust me ;)

Mickie

That is an excellent piiece of business if you ask me £16m for a 28 year old who hasnt been at his best for a long time i would have bit citys hand off lol. what i cant understand is why some arsenal fans are moaning wenger could probably replace him for half of that transfer fee

That is an excellent piiece of business if you ask me £16m for a 28 year old who hasnt been at his best for a long time i would have bit citys hand off lol. what i cant understand is why some arsenal fans are moaning wenger could probably replace him for half of that transfer fee

I thought he did with vermalean ?

I just been reading some blogs, and I am shocked at the abuse that wenger is getting... while we would love new players, why would we keep players that does not want to be there ?

Toure handed in a transfer in january ffs!

I do think though that we need a top quality CB (because of vermalean being an unknown). Also he should look to fill the flammini role. And maybe huntalaer would not be a bad move either.

huntelear about £18 million
hangeland about £15 million
Inler about £10 million (I know nothing about him though)

£43 million vs the £41 for toure and adebayor (good business) I should work for them lol!!!

And keep £10 million for the board with the sale of eboue and senderos - everyone happy lmao

I do not really worry about forwards except that if we get an injury to VP then it could be costly!

Or buy some unknown players that you have been watching for the midfield position as there is not many players out there available.

Get rid of senderos and eboue for £12 million the pair, and rebuild the team a little, and remove the dodgy eggs at the same time ;)

Mickie

Last edited:
RVP is a top player if he stays fit!

I think i am going to put some money on him being top scorer in the league!

He won't be top scorer he drops in midfield to much.

he will however if fit be very good this season and will deffo go in my dream team with shaverboy,..... who I might tip for player of the season lmao.

41 million for 2 payers who didn't want to play for the gooners is one hell of a piece of buisness.

Looks like we are losing Arbeloa and probably Alonso, I think we will miss Alonso but if we can keep the Masch then I think we will be o.k

41 million for 2 payers who didn't want to play for the gooners is one hell of a piece of buisness.

Looks like we are losing Arbeloa and probably Alonso, I think we will miss Alonso but if we can keep the Masch then I think we will be o.k

Mate when gerrard is not playing you need alonso... He will be a huge loss IMO.

But again if he wants to go let him go!

fook these players that think they are bigger than the clubs!

Back