Condensation in Headlamp

m8 at work had the same prob i think he went to audi dealer and they were resonable!! failing that dont wilkies do a reverse drill bit specially for this problem? a jml product i think!!

m8 at work had the same prob i think he went to audi dealer and they were resonable!! failing that dont wilkies do a reverse drill bit specially for this problem? a jml product i think!!

I knew I seen it somewhere lately.

THIS is the bad boy you're looking for.

I did a search for easy outs/helicoils etc, but they would only have worked with larger diameters screws/bolts.

Kudos to justintime.

had this on my car all i did was get the mig welder out and just weld a old screw driver to it ,,over the top yes ,,worked oh yes :)

had this on my car all i did was get the mig welder out and just weld a old screw driver to it ,,over the top yes ,,worked oh yes :)

thats a bit over the top in it lol well if it worked your happy I suppose

I like the look of that handy jml tool like me thinks:proud:

Welding would melt the plactic, oh and I too was on about a head lamp till I see the picture. You could remove the back door finisher by taking the inside tail gate trim off to access the nutz, you may gain access to the blb that way.

That jml drill bit is the dogs nutts!! ordered one of those. Its just the drill bit isnt it? want to order the electric bit. my drill has only one setting and thats full speed and needs to be plugged into the mains.

Back