Computer tower needed

buzzer

Staff member
Reaction score
My Computer has died so I need a cheap replacement tower asap.
Don't do gaming so don't need anything too fancy. ...

Just looking for summit that can run win7 and oasibly upgrade in the future . (After xmass when I have more money).

Any ideas/links welcome... :)
Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Buy components, but not ready made systems from Aria, I have had issues with every single system I bought for work, cpu fans left unplugged, screws stuck between the mobo and case, other screws floating around loose in the case, MISSING screws, REALLY flimsy cases, missing leads and drivers disks - maybe they have improved, but I would rather buy the parts and KNOW they are properly assembled.

I wouldn't buy anything from Aria tbh.

They're fine when things go smoothly, but if you have a problem they're the worst company on the planet to deal with. : grim :

Actually, that trophy goes to Ebuyer or EBay, they are pretty much tied for last place in the customer relations department.

I had a DOA from Ebuyer, asked for a replacement and was then told I would have to wait THREE MONTHS while the return (at MY expense!!!) was tested; at that point I requested a refund; THAT took another month of jumping through hoops, followed by ANOTHER month of hoop jumping to get the postage refunded!!!

As for Ebay, they took an unauthorised £300 payment from my debit card and basically said "tough!" when I complained (I had a printed receipt showing I had paid with my CREDIT card)..

whats up with you tower buzzer ? might be cheaper to fix till you can get something better after christmas

Not booting at all. ..
Fan has went faulty, I suspect the misus ingnored the fact that the fan sounded like a tank and left machine on until it cooked the CPU. Either board or CPU. Faulty

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

What about a refurb from the likes of Dell/HP or Acer? Google 'refurbished desktops'

what ram was in the machine you had buzzer i have some stuff about but would need to know what other bits you have

got a hold of an old pc..

a bit shit , but will do for now.. :)

Back