commando7 taster

People generally dont have patience! So here are some things you can do to entertain yourselves if your struggling to cope til its releases day:)

1) Go outside of your house and discover there is a BIG world out there apart from just watching pirate cable.
2) Buy a Nintendo Wii and throw Wiimotes at each other while supposedly playin Wii-Sports.
3) Buy a PS3 and install Linux onto it and see what that can decode.
4) Download Windows Vista Ultimate and try out the 9471 different cracks til you find the 1 that works.
5) Go on holiday, places to avoid include Iran, Iraq and Morecambe.
This post is meant to be light hearted and not meant to cause offense or imply that some people have no lives, it is also not meant to compare Morecambe to Iraq, but..... oh well.... :)

PMSL. ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhaha
hahahahahhahahahh
ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
]ahahhahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Nice one m8

Btw this is not post clocking i can access downloads i have enough posts.

I agree with what montymole is saying. Commando 7 will come out when the makers feel its ready to be released then we can all enjoy in the meantime patience people.

thanks for info,looking forward to this commando.

there are plenty of images to mess around with until commando 7 is released & most of them are top notch as well! ;)

The weather in London is very nice at present..

Just to add to these useless post's

keep up the good work hunter, and take your time, we all know it s worth waiting for..:)

Back