Commando 14.7 set my location

Richie

Inactive User
Reaction score
done the wizard ran auto bouquets and it is not changing to my location channels.
Any ideas, Updated with latest updates.

Also when i send my local.scan file to var/tuxbox/config it is not sorting my channels that i want to delete etc? ( Al ) ?
not half arsing it m8 :)

Thanks

Last edited:
there is a problem with uatobouquet at the moment so antill its been sorted commando cannot save the changes so it goes back to the last working channel list there might be some channels missing at the moment but im sure the lads are working hard to get a fix for us all

ps there is a way to get the channels back but it messes the epg up so best to leave it as it is

Cheers Tony,I noticed if i re flashed and didn't set my location,Most of the bouquets are fine, But missing B~Sports channels and cant get them on rescan either.
problem with the b~ channels also ?

Thanks

I've just installed the latest fix from Al but now i don't get the option to set my local BBC one channel. ITV is ok, is this something to do with all the changes that are going on at the moment ?

I've just installed the latest fix from Al but now i don't get the option to set my local BBC one channel. ITV is ok, is this something to do with all the changes that are going on at the moment ?

There has been more changes today so they may be messing it up m8

what's changed today m8 my autobouquets didn't pick anything up this morning at 5.30am.

Just more frequency changes m8 not sure if new satellite.xml is needed yet :)

Back