Colt ABS light on?

vikwaters

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a 2006 Mitsubishi Colt Cz3 1.5 petrol and my Abs light now comes on and stays on, the mpg display on the dashboard now just shows --- instead of the mpg.

Trawling through Google leads me to believe that an ABS sensor might have developed a fault. Anyone got any thoughts on workarounds, costs, general advice?

Thanks a lot :)

if the light is on all the time take it to be read on a diagnostic machine , it costs about £20 then you ll know what it is and can go from there also is there any difference in the brakes eg soft , hard ?

Thanks for that, been out driving today and did about 250 miles everything feels ok. Think I'll nip to my local garage tomorrow and see what they advise, their normally pretty honest. Problem is I go offshore for 3 weeks on Wednesday, so not much time to get it done before I hand the keys to my missus :FRIGHT:

Thank you both for the advice :Clap:

Just one question, what type of lead would I need and any type of software to 'search' for? (just in case I have problems in the future)

Last edited:
can you?? i thought mitsubishi were like hens teeth as the diagnostic book only has 4 pages pajero and some other models,yep had a quick look on ebay code reader does say mitsubishi:Clap::Clap:

Back