Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COD's on, now.

daing said:
so............. ermmmmmmm.......... when we doing the version 1.3 thing then :)

Always someone walking round with a spanner they wanna chuck in the works.......lol.Shhhhhhhhh Daing

i wuz ONLY arrrsking?

out of politeness like - -wouldnt like to be the only one with a new helmet !!!

best not eh?

Tallywadger..... sentinel aint a forum member - if you want to talk to him about anything you will have to do it 'in game'

Powerband.......... i think this is not physically possible as a simultaneous exercise............'So lets all hold hands,say Ommmmm and shoot the crap out of each other..'.
Its a bit like trying to eat ones dinner whilst giving up prayers to whichever deity you want to thank for the fact that you are giving the maid the full bayonet, old chep. WHAT!!

daing said:
Tallywadger..... sentinel aint a forum member - if you want to talk to him about anything you will have to do it 'in game'

Thanks m8! why's he not a memeber we gotta talk him onboard!

(PS me and peacemaker have made peace! and my huffs away so I'm ready to frag yez again! ;-)

Tallywadger said:
Thanks m8! why's he not a memeber we gotta talk him onboard!

(PS me and peacemaker have made peace! and my huffs away so I'm ready to frag yez again! ;-)

NO we bloody don't !!!! lol
half the time he's the 13 year old son of my boss.
the rest of the time he IS my boss.

it was my first time on that feckin map last night i will return..cant have me getting slotted like that to used to breakthrough thats my problem on cod ...lol

i'll put mine for a bit- - -till ganters sorts his out - -i've emailed him but no reply yet - -he must be living his other life for 30mins :)

came off the game as i was told i had internet explorer running
which it wasn't,and could not get back in. such is life

Wasn't there tonight but just to say I have logged off DW before, then been round my daughters house on her pc gone to DW as new user and still being shown as logged in as bronto ! stranger things have happened at sea :) lol

Back