COD's on, now.

cheers guys,did it not occur to u when u went to radar that i never had that map.

powerband said:
cheers guys,did it not occur to u when u went to radar that i never had that map.

sorry m8! thought you had the new ones! don't want to rub it in ..but you missed a cracking few games... get the maps downloaded m8 the more the merrier! PS if you want radar let me know and I'll mail it to you!

Tally

Who's sentinel and private graves? good games m8's thanks, and I'll get you weaving regularly soon! ;-) :salute: :salute: :salute:

look above m8 pgantleys were it says here m8

powerband its in my share m8 as for tally,grave, sentinel ,looked like u were
having fun,but major disaster ask me to go into the game earlier and tell u
he did not have the map which i did and u feckers ignored me i asked u to change it
because he did not have it yet and got blanked. OUT OF ORDER LADS

in future please return to an original map and find out what happened
its the polite thing to do.

i understand that u r new players on the site and may not have known
the routine we use,but please keep this in mind in future

i am not having a go at u guys just stating facts.

surly everyone should have enough maps for a while then we should all update to new maps say for example on the first of the month then everyone will be able to play without any problems

I got a seperate 40gig hdd just for the maps in CoD and I'm running out of room on it....lol

We're coming up with a list of 10 maps Allroad and thats the ones we'll use on top of the originals...I think we got 7 so far

peacemaker said:
powerband its in my share m8 as for tally,grave, sentinel ,looked like u were
having fun,but major disaster ask me to go into the game earlier and tell u
he did not have the map which i did and u feckers ignored me i asked u to change it
because he did not have it yet and got blanked. OUT OF ORDER LADS

in future please return to an original map and find out what happened
its the polite thing to do.

i understand that u r new players on the site and may not have known
the routine we use,but please keep this in mind in future

i am not having a go at u guys just stating facts.

No offence taken m8 but if you saw the action you should have known that we were all engrossed in the furious running around that I for one didn't see any message from you m8!!!!!

So I think that out of order remark is a wee bit OTT In fact as well as playin there was a lot of teachin goin on and very little if any campin which is the type of fast and furious games I like..... but when your ass is on the line sometimes you don't have time to view folks writings!!!!! ;-(

So sorry Major Disaster! but I didn't catch the line about you bein off guess I'll go back to normal servers where everyone has the maps until things are sorted out here that way folks won't get so easily offended!!

as being a member on this forum m8 why not try to sort the problem out on with call of duty with the rest of the players that play with you rather than leave the game on this forum till it is sorted out and then come back and play when it is fixed i think that is a wee bit selfish attitude to take m8

Yes you're right m8, but I actually said "I'll go back to normal servers where everyone has the maps until things are sorted out here that way folks won't get so easily offended!!" in other words wait until everyone has the maps so I don't offend if I don't know they don't have the maps! So no selfishness there.. only that way I won't be able to offend!

I'm only on for a game!! and I have sorted out my maps and given the files to those that wanted it, so I HAVE tried as best as I am able to sort out the others who have asked for the files.... aint much more I can do till others sort themselves out! aint selfish, just can't help those who don't ask! I offered the radar file to everyone......

So rather than being selfish, I just don't want to hear another "u feckers ignored me i asked u to change it because he did not have it yet and got blanked. OUT OF ORDER LADS "

A) because in my furious fight mode I didn't see the request and
B) I thought everyone had upgraded to the new maps anyway so didn't think when we lost one from the game...its not unusual is it?
C) if everyone has the maps when I come back on, then there's no way I will be able to offend anyone!!

Till then if I stay out of the way I can't get narked at if someone hasn't got a particular map thats been chosen...get my drift now? ;-)

cmon m8 you are getting annoyed as well as the rest thatwant to play cod this forum is more than online gaming m8 .never seen so many peeps getting so heat up over a game since it all started on here .if its not the arcade section it was moh get that sorted then cod starts up and here we go again.cmon m8 you have been a member here since 2001 dont let a game get into the upset of a forum m8.life is to short why cant we take the games as they are ment to be fun..i used to laugh when the goverment said all the crime and violence is down to games with kids and films..but listening to the carry on in here over games i might have to rethink what they said..so cmon all you online gamers lets give this forum more input and less arguments please.
long winded as always but hey life is to short not to say something ...

Hang on me thinks this is getting silly.Standard rule Tally if u change maps and there are 4 of u and only 3 arrive then its clear 1 person was lost.I have no problem and now this unwritten law has been stated hopefully it won't happen again.Only takes 2 minutes to nip back and check after all.So lets knock the argument on the head and get on with killing each other.I can go online and play anywhere I choose aswell but I choose to play here,minor problems aint gonna stop me.As MB said lifes too short.
And by the way I had the radar map but for some reason it wouldn't run,so I have downloaded it again.

So lets all hold hands,say Ommmmm and shoot the crap out of each other..
I think I just repeated what MB said..so thats 2 for,anyone against?

so............. ermmmmmmm.......... when we doing the version 1.3 thing then :)

Back